screen does not fix tv.  example:can read scores in corner of screen. thanks

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 31, 2012 5:27:21 PM
(0)
Teacher

THANKS, I HAD IT ON NORMAL SETTING,MOVED IT TO STRETCH SETTING.SEEMED TO FIX IT.

Accepted Solution

screen

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 22, 2012 4:03:47 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Huh? Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Huh? Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: screen

2 of 6 (300 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 22, 2012 5:17:47 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

rogerwfcc wrote:

Do you mean that the picture that you see does not fit your TV screen?  As a result, you cannot read the score on the screen?

A few questions:

1. Is this on an HD channel, an SD channel or both?

2.  Do you have an HDTV?  If so, how is it connected to your U-verse box?  

3.  Are you able to read all of the U-verse menus on the screen?

4. What is the zoom option set to on the U-verse box:  ENTER (ZOOM) --> Zoom  --> OK

rogerwfcc wrote:

Do you mean that the picture that you see does not fit your TV screen?  As a result, you cannot read the score on the screen?

A few questions:

1. Is this on an HD channel, an SD channel or both?

2.  Do you have an HDTV?  If so, how is it connected to your U-verse box?  

3.  Are you able to read all of the U-verse menus on the screen?

4. What is the zoom option set to on the U-verse box:  ENTER (ZOOM) --> Zoom  --> OK

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 6 (292 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 24, 2012 9:03:03 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by dhascall on Jan 24, 2012 at 9:06:05 AM

Noticed an issue with the NFC Championship game, this past Sunday, where the score in the upper left corner was cut-off.  This was on SD, WXIN 59 (Channel 11).  May be similar to what happened with game 6 (IIRC) of the World Series, where it was the same issue with the SD screen being way too wide and folks reported it, here from other places besides Indy.  

Noticed an issue with the NFC Championship game, this past Sunday, where the score in the upper left corner was cut-off.  This was on SD, WXIN 59 (Channel 11).  May be similar to what happened with game 6 (IIRC) of the World Series, where it was the same issue with the SD screen being way too wide and folks reported it, here from other places besides Indy.  

[ Edited ]
4 of 6 (264 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 24, 2012 11:37:29 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I have seen graphics and commercial info cut off on the upper right hand side of the SD screen regularly, as of late.  I thought it was just my tv but I guess it isn't.

I have seen graphics and commercial info cut off on the upper right hand side of the SD screen regularly, as of late.  I thought it was just my tv but I guess it isn't.

5 of 6 (254 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 31, 2012 5:27:21 PM
(0)
Teacher

THANKS, I HAD IT ON NORMAL SETTING,MOVED IT TO STRETCH SETTING.SEEMED TO FIX IT.

6 of 6 (229 Views)
Solution