Ask a question

Posted Apr 14, 2013
    8:10:36 PM
    View profile
    all lights on dvr box flashing simultaneously
    I got a new tv and decided to dust around all the boxes and cables before the new tv went in. My dvr box came unplugged during the cleaning process and when I plugged it back in, all the lights (power/link/HD/record) were flashing simultaneously. I've tried to reset the box with the power button with no luck. Does anyone have ant tips for me before I call a tech?
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Apr 14, 2013 10:07:29 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Expert

Try unplugging it again for 30 seconds, then plug it back in.  If the lights are all still flashing, time to call TS.  If it reboots and comes back up, then you're good to go. 

Make sure there is still an ethernet or coax connection going to the DVR from the RG too.  Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
    Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
    Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
    I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    Accepted Solution

all lights on dvr box flashing simultaneously

2 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (2)
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Apr 14, 2013 10:07:29 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Expert

Try unplugging it again for 30 seconds, then plug it back in.  If the lights are all still flashing, time to call TS.  If it reboots and comes back up, then you're good to go. 

Make sure there is still an ethernet or coax connection going to the DVR from the RG too.  Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
    Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
    Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
    I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: all lights on dvr box flashing simultaneously

2 of 3 (2,268 Views)
    Solution
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 15, 2013 5:56:49 AM
    (0)
    Contributor
    Thanks for the help. I tried unplugging it and plugging it back in, but no go. I guess it's time to call and get a tech out, thanks again

Re: all lights on dvr box flashing simultaneously

3 of 3 (2,232 Views)