Misslady1980's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, July 30th, 2015 12:29 PM

Why is ATT uverse so difficult to understand?

I guess im confused as to why they for 1, lie about reward I guess im confused as to why they for 1, lie about reward cards,2 don't tell you there is no real basic cable channels, 3 disconnect my old basic cable lines that were paid for at the time and now force us to purchace separate devices for every tv in our home? 4 High speed intenet is so slow its pointless not to mention the "whole home dvr" is nothing but a way to make you think your getting more services and better services but in reality its just disconnecting your current cable so your forced to buy more devices so your kids can have tv in their rooms again? & I wondered WHY i needed a contract for Internet/Cable?! Ha thank god cuz i would've switched back immediately! Im paying DOUBLE now and getting far LESS! I Give! All i get from them are sales pitches when i try to actually search for anything free on my dvr haha its literally a joke..,2 don't tell you there is no real basic cable channels, 3 disconnect my old basic cable lines that were paid for at the time and now force us to purchace separate devices for every tv in our home? 4 High speed intenet is so slow its pointless not to mention the "whole home dvr" is nothing but a way to make you think your getting more services and better services but in reality its just disconnecting your current cable so your forced to buy more devices so your kids can have tv in their rooms again? & I wondered WHY i needed a contract for Internet/Cable?! Ha thank god cuz i would've switched back immediately! Im paying DOUBLE now and getting far LESS! I Give! All i get from them are sales pitches when i try to actually search for anything free on my dvr haha its literally a joke..

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

9 years ago

1. For your rewards check here

2. Uverse isn't cable TV it's IPTV.

You can't just run a coax cable from the tv and wall outlet and get basic(local) channels.

3.You are not purchasing you are leasing the equipment.

4. Are you talking about wireless or a wired connection?

As far as On-Demand you are correct that Uverse is lagging in this.

Read this about your first bill

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401260&cv=803&br=BR&ct=9001112&pv=3&title=What+to+expect+on+your+first+U-verse+bill

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.