Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jun 17, 2011
5:56:03 PM
What DVR is this?
Edited by JiminSTLouis on Jun 17, 2011 at 5:57:52 PM

I got my uguide today and there was a picture of this DVR.  Does anyone know what model this is? They said "Pause on any TV" is coming soon. 

I got my uguide today and there was a picture of this DVR.  Does anyone know what model this is? They said "Pause on any TV" is coming soon. 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 17, 2011 6:12:14 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

looks like a cisco - but it works with moto too - it is software - phase 3 -  being deployed now - see all the reports on the forum

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

What DVR is this?

[ Edited ]
5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 17, 2011 6:12:14 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

looks like a cisco - but it works with moto too - it is software - phase 3 -  being deployed now - see all the reports on the forum

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: What DVR is this?

2 of 6 (483 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2011 5:07:27 AM
(0)
Mentor

thats the non-dvr model? IP330HD i have it i'm sorry i'm too lazy to go downstairs to look at it. the big mama that controls is squared off and IP430MC

thats the non-dvr model? IP330HD i have it i'm sorry i'm too lazy to go downstairs to look at it. the big mama that controls is squared off and IP430MC

3 of 6 (452 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2011 5:08:09 AM
(0)
Mentor
has MASSIVE IR lag/droped char problems btw. except my tivo doesn't that problem. wait hmm.
has MASSIVE IR lag/droped char problems btw. except my tivo doesn't that problem. wait hmm.

4 of 6 (449 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2011 6:06:44 AM
(0)
Guru

aviewer wrote:

Thanks!  From the posts I've read, I think I'm glad I have a moto.  It's working great so don't mess with a good thing. 

aviewer wrote:

Thanks!  From the posts I've read, I think I'm glad I have a moto.  It's working great so don't mess with a good thing. 

5 of 6 (439 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 20, 2011 12:30:32 AM
(0)
Professor

ereet, no it doesn't.  Have not had any problems with it before 2.0, and same with 2.0.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

ereet, no it doesn't.  Have not had any problems with it before 2.0, and same with 2.0.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

6 of 6 (386 Views)