For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Bigfish8083's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 5th, 2014 8:52 PM

Unable to return Wireless Access Point

I recently canceled my uverse tv service and was told by the customer rep to return the receiver and the remote ASAP. The rep gave me an order number and told me to go to UPS store. I even asked if that was all I needed to do she said yes. I ups the remote and receiver and got a tracking number.
2 weeks later I receive the ATT letter in the mail that says I must also return the wireless access point if I'm no longer using the receiver or I will be charge for it.

So I took the WAP to UPS and they say they can't ship it because it was all suppose to be shipped together. Now that the original order was shipped I'm unable to ship this WAP back on the same order number.
So I made multiple calls to ATT spent hours getting put on hold and told they don't know how to help me then transferred to tech support who were just as clueless about my problem.

They first told me to have ups return my receiver and do it all over again but the package already arrived at its destination. Then the tech guy told me he will email me a smart label which I can use to spend the WAP to a modem warehouse. But if the modem place doesn't handle this return then I'm out of luck and I still have to pay the penalty. So I asked for a supervisor and he informed me that they weren't answering his request.

How am I suppose to return this WAP when I can't get a address or order number or any straight answers.

I need help

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi @Bigfish8083,

I am so sorry about all the issues you are having trying to return the WAP, but I will be happy to help. I will be sending you a private message to gather more information, and help you with this issue.

-David T

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.