Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 12, 2014
5:37:02 PM
Return equipment.

I have a IPN4320,that is being replaced does any one have a return address for the faulty unit. I'll more than likely lose my new found Rank for asking this question, don't want to send it to Cox.

I have a IPN4320,that is being replaced does any one have a return address for the faulty unit. I'll more than likely lose my new found Rank for asking this question, don't want to send it to Cox.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 12, 2014 6:09:22 PM
(0)
Employee
How is it being replaced?
If by a tech visit, the tech will take original on swapping in new unit.
If being shipped, there should be instructions, if not chat for them.... basically taking unit to a UPS store with account number and if have RMA number. The UPS store will box and ship at company expense.

DO NOT take to USPS (post office) or UPS shipping, needs to go to UPS storefront. MapQuest should help locate nearest if not aware where one is.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Return equipment.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 12, 2014 6:09:22 PM
(0)
Employee
If being shipped, there should be instructions, if not chat for them.... basically taking unit to a UPS store with account number and if have RMA number. The UPS store will box and ship at company expense.

DO NOT take to USPS (post office) or UPS shipping, needs to go to UPS storefront. MapQuest should help locate nearest if not aware where one is.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Return equipment.

2 of 2 (1,808 Views)
Solution