Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted May 20, 2012
9:06:29 AM
View profile
Replacing wired for wireless Receiver

Does the $49 one time fee apply if you are switching out one receiver for another.

Does the $49 one time fee apply if you are switching out one receiver for another.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 20, 2012 9:13:39 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Yes, whether is be adding a new receiver or replacing an existing wired receiver, there is a $49 fee for the wireless receiver.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Replacing wired for wireless Receiver

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 20, 2012 9:13:39 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Yes, whether is be adding a new receiver or replacing an existing wired receiver, there is a $49 fee for the wireless receiver.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Replacing wired for wireless Receiver

2 of 4 (2,592 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 21, 2012 12:45:40 PM
(0)
Mentor
If you did not received it at the time of your new order any future orders more than likely will be a fee.
If you did not received it at the time of your new order any future orders more than likely will be a fee.

3 of 4 (2,550 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2012 11:41:38 AM
(0)
Mentor

I had a cabling issue and they just replaced the wired receiver with a wireless for no charge. I may have a lemon, but so far I wouldn't recommend it...

I had a cabling issue and they just replaced the wired receiver with a wireless for no charge. I may have a lemon, but so far I wouldn't recommend it...

4 of 4 (2,518 Views)