Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 6, 2009
5:06:24 PM
View profile
Remote programming code for Apex HDTV

I recently purchased a new HDTV on Black Friday and am not able to find a code to program it it to the Uverse remote I've tried every code listed in the pamphlet they give you as well as codes found here on these boards. I've also tried the auto search to no avail. The TV is an Apex 40" HDTV LCD model # LD4088. Anyone else have this TV and was able to program the uverse remote to it, or does anyone have any advice or suggestions?

TIA

I recently purchased a new HDTV on Black Friday and am not able to find a code to program it it to the Uverse remote I've tried every code listed in the pamphlet they give you as well as codes found here on these boards. I've also tried the auto search to no avail. The TV is an Apex 40" HDTV LCD model # LD4088. Anyone else have this TV and was able to program the uverse remote to it, or does anyone have any advice or suggestions?

TIA

Remote programming code for Apex HDTV

20 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(20)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 3, 2010 9:14:59 PM
(0)
Contributor

Try 1434. Works with my Uverse remote.

Try 1434. Works with my Uverse remote.

Re: Remote programming code for Apex HDTV

2 of 21 (22,888 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2010 12:01:05 PM
(0)
Contributor

That's the ticket! Thanks! Just curious as to how you know the code? I've searched these forums and I've tried to email Uverse, but it gave me an auto reply saying that the email reply ststem was down.

That's the ticket! Thanks! Just curious as to how you know the code? I've searched these forums and I've tried to email Uverse, but it gave me an auto reply saying that the email reply ststem was down.

3 of 21 (22,888 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2010 7:21:16 AM
(0)
Contributor

I know this is older, but I just got a 46" apex tv (yeah black friday) and this code works for it too!!  thank goodness, cuz i was getting severely frustrated with pressing the FF buttonSmiley Happy

Good luck all!

I know this is older, but I just got a 46" apex tv (yeah black friday) and this code works for it too!!  thank goodness, cuz i was getting severely frustrated with pressing the FF buttonSmiley Happy

Good luck all!

4 of 21 (22,768 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 1, 2011 6:59:09 PM
(0)
Contributor

Which remote do you have as I have the same TV but that code does not work for me... I just got a new remote the black on model S10-S1

Thanks..

Which remote do you have as I have the same TV but that code does not work for me... I just got a new remote the black on model S10-S1

Thanks..

5 of 21 (22,127 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2012 10:50:29 PM
(0)
Contributor

Cant get the codes, any of them, to work...The att rep in the chat session told me to google it...I have the 46" apex lcd. No codes work and I am also tired of pushing the ff button.

Cant get the codes, any of them, to work...The att rep in the chat session told me to google it...I have the 46" apex lcd. No codes work and I am also tired of pushing the ff button.

6 of 21 (20,517 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2012 10:51:06 PM
(0)
Contributor

oh and the back of my remote says S10-S3

oh and the back of my remote says S10-S3

7 of 21 (20,516 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 3, 2012 5:09:12 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
jaydubfresno - Go for a Logitech Harmony - least expensive is model 200/300 at Radio Shack for $20/30. If you want more search for deals on models 600, 650, 700.

Check your model number for support -http://myremotesetup.com/EasyZapper/New/Main.asp?WebProcessAction=Start&ReturnUrl=%2FEasyZapper%2F%2...

jaydubfresno - Go for a Logitech Harmony - least expensive is model 200/300 at Radio Shack for $20/30. If you want more search for deals on models 600, 650, 700.

Check your model number for support -http://myremotesetup.com/EasyZapper/New/Main.asp?WebProcessAction=Start&ReturnUrl=%2FEasyZapper%2F%2E%2FNew%2FProcSpice%2Flanding%2Easp&ClassId=PrSpice%2EProcSpice&RelativePath=ProcSpice%2F

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

8 of 21 (20,513 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2012 8:43:07 PM
(0)
Contributor

I totally understand your frustration I too had problems getting my remotes to work with my

Apex tv's but thank God for the person who posted the code as 1434, because it works

with my silver remotes, however, it does not work with the newer black remotes.  I suggest

that you try and get the older model of the silver remote because they take this code perfectly!!!

I totally understand your frustration I too had problems getting my remotes to work with my

Apex tv's but thank God for the person who posted the code as 1434, because it works

with my silver remotes, however, it does not work with the newer black remotes.  I suggest

that you try and get the older model of the silver remote because they take this code perfectly!!!

9 of 21 (18,462 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2012 8:46:56 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thank God that you posted the code for the Apex tv you have rescued a lot of very frustrated people Smiley Wink

Thank God that you posted the code for the Apex tv you have rescued a lot of very frustrated people Smiley Wink

10 of 21 (18,461 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 13, 2013 7:21:24 PM
(0)
Tutor

Well it took me a while, but I finally found a code that will work on the new black remotes from ATT Uverse for the Apex LD3288 models.  Use 1400.  It's for another brand.  Astar or something like that.  I just decided to start going down the list after the Apex codes wouldn't work, and voila!

Well it took me a while, but I finally found a code that will work on the new black remotes from ATT Uverse for the Apex LD3288 models.  Use 1400.  It's for another brand.  Astar or something like that.  I just decided to start going down the list after the Apex codes wouldn't work, and voila!

11 of 21 (16,686 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 21, 2013 9:23:05 AM
(0)
Tutor

You are AWESOME!! 1400 worked for me with my APEX tv and the newer black remote.  THANK YOU!!!Smiley Happy

You are AWESOME!! 1400 worked for me with my APEX tv and the newer black remote.  THANK YOU!!!Smiley Happy

12 of 21 (16,545 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 8, 2013 6:28:13 PM
(0)
Contributor

Finally!  Thank you for posting.  I too tried ALL the Apex codes.  1400 worked!  Thanks again. (Black remote)

Finally!  Thank you for posting.  I too tried ALL the Apex codes.  1400 worked!  Thanks again. (Black remote)

13 of 21 (13,609 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 8:32:56 AM
(0)
Contributor

Code 1400 worked great. I was getting very frustrated. Thank you for posting this!!!

Code 1400 worked great. I was getting very frustrated. Thank you for posting this!!!

14 of 21 (13,176 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2013 2:20:54 PM
(0)
Contributor

The remote code for the Apex LD4800 on the S10-S3 att remote is the same as the Astar brand

codes the code that worked on my Apex LD4800 is (1400)

The remote code for the Apex LD4800 on the S10-S3 att remote is the same as the Astar brand

codes the code that worked on my Apex LD4800 is (1400)

Remote programming code with remote S10-s3 for Apex model LD4800 HDTV

15 of 21 (12,730 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2013 6:15:31 PM
(0)
Contributor

Hello I have the black S10-S4 At&t remote and the code 1400 worked! thanks so much for the tip! but does anyone know where the imput function button is? or can I program it in? the volume and mute and channel work fine but just can't change the input (HDMI to TV to DVD ya know?) anyone know anything about this?

Hello I have the black S10-S4 At&t remote and the code 1400 worked! thanks so much for the tip! but does anyone know where the imput function button is? or can I program it in? the volume and mute and channel work fine but just can't change the input (HDMI to TV to DVD ya know?) anyone know anything about this?

Re: Remote programming code with remote S10-s3 for Apex model LD4800 HDTV

16 of 21 (12,150 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2013 6:23:01 PM
(0)
Employee
For those that are supported, have not tested on all tvs.

To change input (source) on TV with Uverse remote.
1) depress TV button
2) depress TV/Video button..upper right side of remote (each depression should change one input at a time).
When wishing to restore Uverse depress TV/Video button till on right input.
Depress ATT button to control set top receiver.
For those that are supported, have not tested on all tvs.

To change input (source) on TV with Uverse remote.
1) depress TV button
2) depress TV/Video button..upper right side of remote (each depression should change one input at a time).
When wishing to restore Uverse depress TV/Video button till on right input.
Depress ATT button to control set top receiver.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

17 of 21 (12,140 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2013 6:27:04 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
LittleFoot4285 - Two things - The volume & mute on the TV work in the att mode, but anything else you need to press theTV button first to be in the TV mode. Second - all the rest of the buttons may or may not work.

The TV/video button may select input. The Menu button may bring up a menu that selects input. The number buttons may change the channel on the TV. The arrow buttons may navigate a menu.

While in the TV mode, try all the buttons. See what happens. Just remember to press the att button when you are done so that you are not back here asking why nothing works.
LittleFoot4285 - Two things - The volume & mute on the TV work in the att mode, but anything else you need to press theTV button first to be in the TV mode. Second - all the rest of the buttons may or may not work.

The TV/video button may select input. The Menu button may bring up a menu that selects input. The number buttons may change the channel on the TV. The arrow buttons may navigate a menu.

While in the TV mode, try all the buttons. See what happens. Just remember to press the att button when you are done so that you are not back here asking why nothing works.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

18 of 21 (12,139 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2013 7:43:38 PM
(0)
Contributor
Thank you AT&T employee but even when in tv mode the tv/video button does not change the input on the tv.

To Aviewer...your answer is not helpful and condescending...I know the difference between at&t control mode and tv control mode..I was not just on here saying "nothing works"...and frankly anyone can copy the AT&T employees answer and just say "it may or may not work" and say "see what happens".
Thank you AT&T employee but even when in tv mode the tv/video button does not change the input on the tv.

To Aviewer...your answer is not helpful and condescending...I know the difference between at&t control mode and tv control mode..I was not just on here saying "nothing works"...and frankly anyone can copy the AT&T employees answer and just say "it may or may not work" and say "see what happens".

19 of 21 (12,132 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2013 8:00:46 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
LittleFoot4285 - I do apologize if you take offense. Just trying to be complete and accurate and add little humor.
I see that the tv/video button is on the wrong side of may work. There is only one way to find out if any button does. But, you know what that is.
LittleFoot4285 - I do apologize if you take offense. Just trying to be complete and accurate and add little humor.
I see that the tv/video button is on the wrong side of may work. There is only one way to find out if any button does. But, you know what that is.

20 of 21 (12,127 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 9, 2014 7:16:03 PM
(0)
Contributor

I have a 40" Apex Digital TV Model LD4088 and I have been unable to find any access codes for my UR4-DCT 4 in one Universal remote.

The original Apex remote that came with the TV is breaking down as it no longer turns the TV on & off but still does everything else.

I googled this issue and was told that the UR4-DCT remote worked, but I tried the codes listed as well as used the code search program and nothing has worked.

I read that some people out there had success, hopefully someone can help me out too.

I have a 40" Apex Digital TV Model LD4088 and I have been unable to find any access codes for my UR4-DCT 4 in one Universal remote.

The original Apex remote that came with the TV is breaking down as it no longer turns the TV on & off but still does everything else.

I googled this issue and was told that the UR4-DCT remote worked, but I tried the codes listed as well as used the code search program and nothing has worked.

I read that some people out there had success, hopefully someone can help me out too.

21 of 21 (8,890 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments