Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 28, 2010
9:39:32 AM
RJ45/STB/BLU-RAY PLAYER/42"TV

all these have empty rj45 ports. i have a 2wire wireless adapter. how would be the best way to connect everything up to get full use of the BD-Live. will answer all questions faithfully. doesn't look like their are any updates, bios or otherwise. stb is connected with coax rg-6. hoping for ideas

Dennis

all these have empty rj45 ports. i have a 2wire wireless adapter. how would be the best way to connect everything up to get full use of the BD-Live. will answer all questions faithfully. doesn't look like their are any updates, bios or otherwise. stb is connected with coax rg-6. hoping for ideas

Dennis
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 29, 2010 5:23:19 AM
(0)
Teacher

It sounds like the same issue I had. You should be able to hook your BR player to the ehternet connection on the STB. Worked great for me, no need to run a wired connection to the room. I think that is what you are asking?

Accepted Solution

RJ45/STB/BLU-RAY PLAYER/42"TV

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 29, 2010 5:23:19 AM
(0)
Teacher

It sounds like the same issue I had. You should be able to hook your BR player to the ehternet connection on the STB. Worked great for me, no need to run a wired connection to the room. I think that is what you are asking?

Re: RJ45/STB/BLU-RAY PLAYER/42"TV

2 of 2 (952 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments