For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Superk0521's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, August 2nd, 2015 2:16 AM

New receiver

I got my new receiver on Monday but when I hooked it up it says account not available but my other 3 receivers work fine. What do I need to do to fix it?

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@Superk0521 wrote:
I got my new receiver on Monday but when I hooked it up it says account not available but my other 3 receivers work fine. What do I need to do to fix it?

Have you tried to hook it up in one of the other locations that work to see if it would work?  If it doesn't, contact ATT Uverse Care, they can fix the error code on your account.

Click the ATT Uverse Care link in my signature below, send the PM, explain your account settings situation.

Include your name, account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

9 years ago

This error, more often than not, is an order error rather than a technical one. It can happen during the initial order process or a delivery and/or installation that went ahead of its due date. Account unavailable error is caused by an unprovisioned box. Just unplug the receiver and plug it back in on the activation date and time and if it doesn't resolve the issue, you may call or chat a Uverse Rep to reprovision the new box manually in the system.

There is a tool called Troubleshoot and Resolve that you might want to use. Go to any TV receivers that are working and using your Uverse Remote, press Menu button and using the directional button, scroll to the right until you reach the Help option. Select Troubleshoot and Resolve. You will then be presented with an interface of all your Uverse services, just select the the service/s that you wanted to check and/or fix.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.