Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

U-verse Forums

Posted Jun 1, 2011
9:15:38 AM
View profile
Last night's software update

Anyone know what it was for? All 3 of my receivers had to go through the process of downloading software update, installed, rebooting, etc. I can't see anything different. Anyone know what it's about?

Anyone know what it was for? All 3 of my receivers had to go through the process of downloading software update, installed, rebooting, etc. I can't see anything different. Anyone know what it's about?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 1, 2011 11:39:11 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

IAmTheJody wrote:

Read about Phase 3:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Total-Home-DVR/Phase-3/td-p/2276349

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Last night's software update

31 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(31)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2011 1:08:57 PM
(0)
Teacher

jimgfitzgerald - thanks for the personal advice - I may do so.  As I explained above, I am evaluating U-verse - I apologize if I assault the sensibilities of any U-verse enthusiasts.  I hope that AT&T pays some attention to the comments and suggestions available on these boards - I constructively offer my own with the hopes that U-verse might eventually address them to improve their products.  Seriously, I do not intend to make anyone mad.

Sincerely...

jimgfitzgerald - thanks for the personal advice - I may do so.  As I explained above, I am evaluating U-verse - I apologize if I assault the sensibilities of any U-verse enthusiasts.  I hope that AT&T pays some attention to the comments and suggestions available on these boards - I constructively offer my own with the hopes that U-verse might eventually address them to improve their products.  Seriously, I do not intend to make anyone mad.

Sincerely...

Re: Last night's software update

31 of 32 (469 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2011 1:47:13 PM
(0)
Guru

I had U-Verse two years ago and it was terrible.  I came back two weeks ago after my Charter internet became unreliable, and I have been pleasantly surprised by U-Verse.  I have no complaints.

I had U-Verse two years ago and it was terrible.  I came back two weeks ago after my Charter internet became unreliable, and I have been pleasantly surprised by U-Verse.  I have no complaints.

Re: Last night's software update

32 of 32 (459 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments