Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 30, 2013
2:39:08 PM
View profile
How many recivers
Edited by chuck6961 on Dec 30, 2013 at 2:39:49 PM

how many wireless recivers can you have to 1 rg?

how many wireless recivers can you have to 1 rg?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 30, 2013 2:48:11 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

How many recivers

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 30, 2013 2:48:11 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How many recivers

2 of 2 (787 Views)
Solution