Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 17, 2013
9:40:25 AM
View profile
How many DVRs can I have on one account?

Currently with DirecTV we have three DVRs in the household. How many DVRs can one have with U-Verse?

Currently with DirecTV we have three DVRs in the household. How many DVRs can one have with U-Verse?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 17, 2013 11:31:47 AM
(0)
Employee

dmapr,

In U-verse, you'll have one DVR and up to 7 regular receivers (two of which can be wireless). With TotalHome DVR, you can start a recording, pause live TV, and play back recordings on any receiver. All recordings are actually stored on the DVR, so for this functionality to work, the DVR must be powered on and connected to the home network/gateway - though it doesn't matter if you're actually watching the DVR. It can even be in "sleep mode", other receivers can still use the functions.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

How many DVRs can I have on one account?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 17, 2013 11:31:47 AM
(0)
Employee

dmapr,

In U-verse, you'll have one DVR and up to 7 regular receivers (two of which can be wireless). With TotalHome DVR, you can start a recording, pause live TV, and play back recordings on any receiver. All recordings are actually stored on the DVR, so for this functionality to work, the DVR must be powered on and connected to the home network/gateway - though it doesn't matter if you're actually watching the DVR. It can even be in "sleep mode", other receivers can still use the functions.

dmapr,

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How many DVRs can I have on one account?

2 of 4 (1,364 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 18, 2013 4:57:57 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Thanks for the info!

Thanks for the info!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (1,364 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 18, 2013 9:10:44 PM
(0)
Employee

You're welcome!

You're welcome!

4 of 4 (1,364 Views)