Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 8, 2014
10:36:43 PM
View profile
How do i find the IR sensor on the VIP1200 box. Is there a diagram that will show the location?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 9, 2014 9:55:25 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi 

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

How do i find the IR sensor on the VIP1200 box. Is there a diagram that will show the location?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 9, 2014 9:55:25 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi 

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

Hi 

Need more help?

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How do i find the IR sensor on the VIP1200 box. Is there a diagram that will show the location?

2 of 2 (2,080 Views)
Solution