Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 26, 2013
3:45:30 PM
HDMI error/H1005 -hdcp link integrity check failed

I am having problems with my TV signal only when I turn it on for the first time. Blinks on and off, eventually gives me the blue screen with HDMI error/H1005. I have talked to tech support many times and have a new box with same issue. If I unplug the box and reboot it I finally get a picture. Everything is hooked up through my Yamaha receiver.  I have changed HDMI cables out of TV and out of box to receiver. ATT support thinks their equipment is fine. Seems to me if unplugging it makes it reboot and work fine it is their problem. Any suggestions??

I am having problems with my TV signal only when I turn it on for the first time. Blinks on and off, eventually gives me the blue screen with HDMI error/H1005. I have talked to tech support many times and have a new box with same issue. If I unplug the box and reboot it I finally get a picture. Everything is hooked up through my Yamaha receiver.  I have changed HDMI cables out of TV and out of box to receiver. ATT support thinks their equipment is fine. Seems to me if unplugging it makes it reboot and work fine it is their problem. Any suggestions??

(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 20, 2014 6:54:49 PM
(1)
Employee

i'm a uverse tech in ohio and have come across this numerous times. If you get an HDMI error, it is NEVER the set top box, NOR your TV. It is the HDMI cord itself. The reason is because the hdmi cord will lose its integrity from being bent and unplugged. ALSO, the hdmi cord backfeeds static from the TV into the set top box. The best way to take full advantage of HD and maintain a quality service, is to ditch the HDMI cord and go to Component. Component cords are the Green Blue and Red cords. No you will not lose the quality of HD, because TV providers broadcast at a maximum of 1080i. Never 1080p. Hdmi cords are absolutely useless unless you are using them on a blueray player watching a blueray disc. 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

HDMI error/H1005 -hdcp link integrity check failed

37 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(37)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2013 5:16:37 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
aimeekate - What is make model of TV?
Sounds like out of synch on the HDMI.
Try direct to TV - Then turn on TV first, then STB.
Same with receiver - Turn on TV first, then rcvr, then STB.

Connect TV using component instead of through rcvr. Leave rcvr connection in place for audio.
aimeekate - What is make model of TV?
Sounds like out of synch on the HDMI.
Try direct to TV - Then turn on TV first, then STB.
Same with receiver - Turn on TV first, then rcvr, then STB.

Connect TV using component instead of through rcvr. Leave rcvr connection in place for audio.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: HDMI error/H1005 -hdcp link integrity check failed

2 of 38 (44,788 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2013 5:42:53 PM
(0)
Professor
If you still get it when changing hdmi cables with known good ones, you can always go with Component. Sounds like it is a issue with your TV, if just running the UVerse box to it only. If there is a Soundbar, or Home Theater unit in between, or even a matrix switcher, need to know this info.

Give as much info as you can on your setup, you are also welcome to use Google Sketchup or Windows Paint to make a graphic of how everything is setup, which makes things even easier.

Looks like we have discussed this issue in the past http://forums.att.com/t5/Receivers-Battery-Backup/HDCP-link-integrity-check-h1005-failed/td-p/219788...

BTW, the Utalk.com site is no longer up, so do not worry if you get an error message by clicking on accident on the link. There is also this link that explains further http://www.homecinemabanter.com/showthread.php?t=68161

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"
If you still get it when changing hdmi cables with known good ones, you can always go with Component. Sounds like it is a issue with your TV, if just running the UVerse box to it only. If there is a Soundbar, or Home Theater unit in between, or even a matrix switcher, need to know this info.

Give as much info as you can on your setup, you are also welcome to use Google Sketchup or Windows Paint to make a graphic of how everything is setup, which makes things even easier.

Looks like we have discussed this issue in the past http://forums.att.com/t5/Receivers-Battery-Backup/HDCP-link-integrity-check-h1005-failed/td-p/2197883

BTW, the Utalk.com site is no longer up, so do not worry if you get an error message by clicking on accident on the link. There is also this link that explains further http://www.homecinemabanter.com/showthread.php?t=68161

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

3 of 38 (44,782 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 27, 2013 4:23:58 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
aimeekate - Another thought - Does the TV have the feature to use the HDMI interface to turn on both devices when one is turned on? Check to see if it is active % deactivate it.
aimeekate - Another thought - Does the TV have the feature to use the HDMI interface to turn on both devices when one is turned on? Check to see if it is active % deactivate it.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 38 (44,768 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 27, 2013 5:54:10 AM
(0)
Tutor

This is how it is set up. We paid someone a year or so ago to mount TV run cables through the wall and connect everything.

TV hdmi to Yamaha receiver. Out of receiver to cable box, DVD. Everything was fine for a long time and then it started with the blinking on and off for several minutes and finally got picture and sound. Once I received the new cable box it blinks on and off but I get the blue screen with error message and the only way to get a picture is to unplug the power and restart it will reboot and work. This is so frustrating. I don't want to use composite cables it is just too many wires and confusing for this old lady. Thanks for your help.

This is how it is set up. We paid someone a year or so ago to mount TV run cables through the wall and connect everything.

TV hdmi to Yamaha receiver. Out of receiver to cable box, DVD. Everything was fine for a long time and then it started with the blinking on and off for several minutes and finally got picture and sound. Once I received the new cable box it blinks on and off but I get the blue screen with error message and the only way to get a picture is to unplug the power and restart it will reboot and work. This is so frustrating. I don't want to use composite cables it is just too many wires and confusing for this old lady. Thanks for your help.

5 of 38 (44,760 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 27, 2013 5:54:46 AM
(0)
Tutor

Samsung. How do you correct being out of sync. 

Samsung. How do you correct being out of sync. 

6 of 38 (44,761 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 27, 2013 6:17:08 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
aimeekate Re: How do you correct being out of sync. - Change the order and timing of start up - as a I suggested.

Do you have another STB/TV? swap the STBS .

Try another HDMI port on the Samsung.

while testing connect directly to TV.

Try different power up sequence TV first, then STB.
Leave a few seconds between each power up. i.e. do not use auto power on remote.

Did you look for that auto start feature on the Samsung? if you want me to tell you how to look you need to tel me the model number.
aimeekate Re: How do you correct being out of sync. - Change the order and timing of start up - as a I suggested.

Do you have another STB/TV? swap the STBS .

Try another HDMI port on the Samsung.

while testing connect directly to TV.

Try different power up sequence TV first, then STB.
Leave a few seconds between each power up. i.e. do not use auto power on remote.

Did you look for that auto start feature on the Samsung? if you want me to tell you how to look you need to tel me the model number.

7 of 38 (44,756 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 27, 2013 7:52:03 AM
(0)
Professor
If it is going through you AV receiver still, then that is your culprit. What is te model number of it? Most AV systems have a reset function on them, to set back to factory settings, then you just go back and set it back up for quick settings, room adjustment, etc.

To find out if it is the avrs, unhook the cable on the out side, that goes to the tv, and plug in the set top to it, to see if it still happens. If it does, then that is your bad hdmi cable, or the av system went bad , if the cable works.

If it is going through you AV receiver still, then that is your culprit. What is te model number of it? Most AV systems have a reset function on them, to set back to factory settings, then you just go back and set it back up for quick settings, room adjustment, etc.

To find out if it is the avrs, unhook the cable on the out side, that goes to the tv, and plug in the set top to it, to see if it still happens. If it does, then that is your bad hdmi cable, or the av system went bad , if the cable works.

8 of 38 (44,743 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 27, 2013 4:18:30 PM
(0)
Tutor

UN46B7100

UN46B7100

9 of 38 (44,724 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 27, 2013 4:19:20 PM
(0)
Tutor

Also, I am using a RF Harmony 900 remote if that matters.

Also, I am using a RF Harmony 900 remote if that matters.

10 of 38 (44,722 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 27, 2013 4:34:54 PM
(0)
Tutor

I connect hdmi from tv to box and it worked fine. However, when I reconnected it to receiver it worked as well. Seems the problem is worse when I first turn everything on after being off. My yamaha receiver is RXV367. 

I connect hdmi from tv to box and it worked fine. However, when I reconnected it to receiver it worked as well. Seems the problem is worse when I first turn everything on after being off. My yamaha receiver is RXV367. 

11 of 38 (44,716 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 27, 2013 5:17:00 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
aimeekate - then it is a situation of catching the timing just right on the power up. If you want to keep the same devices & the same wiring & minimize the occurrence of the failure - Turn on the U-verse STB, the Yamaha receiver and the TV individually. Experiment to find out which order is least prone to failure.

Another, thing to try is to power up the TV or the receiver set on a different input. Then switch to the correct input.

I suppose it is also possible that the out of synch is being caused during the power off.

Maybe try changing the input before powering off. That is do not power up/down while the the HDMI input on the TV and/or receiver is active.

I know this seems like a lot. But, you have a unique and delicate situation. You do not want to make a big change (the wiring) to make it work. So, it is up to you to experiment and find out what works. You can google or contact Samsung & Yamaha to see if they have any fix.

Did I see you posted the Samsung model? Be good if you typed a few words of explanation like - Yes, please look up the HDMI control on my Samsung. Here is the model number.
aimeekate - then it is a situation of catching the timing just right on the power up. If you want to keep the same devices & the same wiring & minimize the occurrence of the failure - Turn on the U-verse STB, the Yamaha receiver and the TV individually. Experiment to find out which order is least prone to failure.

Another, thing to try is to power up the TV or the receiver set on a different input. Then switch to the correct input.

I suppose it is also possible that the out of synch is being caused during the power off.

Maybe try changing the input before powering off. That is do not power up/down while the the HDMI input on the TV and/or receiver is active.

I know this seems like a lot. But, you have a unique and delicate situation. You do not want to make a big change (the wiring) to make it work. So, it is up to you to experiment and find out what works. You can google or contact Samsung & Yamaha to see if they have any fix.

Did I see you posted the Samsung model? Be good if you typed a few words of explanation like - Yes, please look up the HDMI control on my Samsung. Here is the model number.

12 of 38 (44,700 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 27, 2013 5:21:53 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
aimeekate - Re: Also, I am using a RF Harmony 900 remote if that matters.

That is a good thing. When you figure out the right combination of how to power up & which input you cam program it to set appropriate input and insert necessary delay to make it work.

I believe you said earlier this was a pro install. Maybe you need toi have the pro return and tune it up.
aimeekate - Re: Also, I am using a RF Harmony 900 remote if that matters.

That is a good thing. When you figure out the right combination of how to power up & which input you cam program it to set appropriate input and insert necessary delay to make it work.

I believe you said earlier this was a pro install. Maybe you need toi have the pro return and tune it up.

13 of 38 (44,697 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 27, 2013 5:32:41 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
aimeekate - RE: UN46B7100
Here is manual. Auto HDMI is called anynet. It starts on page 61. You want to make sure it is not active. It is unlikely that this is your problem, but you need to find out.
http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201104/20110426134600498/BN68-01988H-00L03-110426.pdf
aimeekate - RE: UN46B7100
Here is manual. Auto HDMI is called anynet. It starts on page 61. You want to make sure it is not active. It is unlikely that this is your problem, but you need to find out.
http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201104/20110426134600498/BN68-01988H-00L03-110426.pdf

14 of 38 (44,695 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 27, 2013 6:41:09 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks I will give this a try. I did post the model earlier for Samsung and Yamaha. 

Thanks I will give this a try. I did post the model earlier for Samsung and Yamaha. 

15 of 38 (44,680 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 28, 2013 4:59:18 AM
(0)
Tutor

Well the anynet was on but sadly...that didn't remedy the problem. I will change input when I have a minute.Thanks again for your help. I'm thinking I may just leave my cable box on 24/7. Maybe that will help Smiley Happy

Well the anynet was on but sadly...that didn't remedy the problem. I will change input when I have a minute.Thanks again for your help. I'm thinking I may just leave my cable box on 24/7. Maybe that will help Smiley Happy

16 of 38 (44,662 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 28, 2013 3:16:15 PM
(0)
Tutor

After talking with the person who installed it (who really thinks if I bought a bose system from him I'd be fine). They are constantly updating systems to prevent misuse and I am stuck in a bad place...bottom line. So I don't know what to do.I am going to try and contact yamaha and see if they have any suggestions.

After talking with the person who installed it (who really thinks if I bought a bose system from him I'd be fine). They are constantly updating systems to prevent misuse and I am stuck in a bad place...bottom line. So I don't know what to do.I am going to try and contact yamaha and see if they have any suggestions.

17 of 38 (44,638 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 28, 2013 3:18:30 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
aimeekate - Maybe Samsung or Yamaha has a download that will make it work.
aimeekate - Maybe Samsung or Yamaha has a download that will make it work.

18 of 38 (44,634 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 7, 2013 7:32:02 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks again for all your advice. Seems the problem is with my yamaha hdmi input. We solved the problem by running hdmi from tv to cable box and audio with a digital optical cable to receiver

. The only issue now is since everything cant run through receiver I will have to have an additional hdmi to tv for DVR. 

Thanks again for all your advice. Seems the problem is with my yamaha hdmi input. We solved the problem by running hdmi from tv to cable box and audio with a digital optical cable to receiver

. The only issue now is since everything cant run through receiver I will have to have an additional hdmi to tv for DVR. 

19 of 38 (44,567 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 27, 2013 9:48:18 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
aimeekate - I will stick this on here hoping that you will see it. I appreciate the need to run everything through the Yamaha, Maybe it will help someone else.

I believe I saw a recommend that the way to make your setup work is to turn on the Yamaha first. You said you have a Logitech Harmony remote. So, you can do it with that. You can also do it with the U-verse remote.

Programming - att/ok-977-aux-tv-att-enter.
aimeekate - I will stick this on here hoping that you will see it. I appreciate the need to run everything through the Yamaha, Maybe it will help someone else.

I believe I saw a recommend that the way to make your setup work is to turn on the Yamaha first. You said you have a Logitech Harmony remote. So, you can do it with that. You can also do it with the U-verse remote.

Programming - att/ok-977-aux-tv-att-enter.

20 of 38 (43,757 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 25, 2013 1:34:42 PM
(0)
Contributor

This solution worked on my Sony.  Settings/Setup/HDMI Settings/Control for HDMI:  Off

This solution worked on my Sony.  Settings/Setup/HDMI Settings/Control for HDMI:  Off

21 of 38 (39,587 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 28, 2013 6:11:54 AM
(0)
Scholar

I have a Samsung TV and had the same problem.  When I spoke with Samsung they said it was a handshaking issue and to turn on the Cable box first then the tv.  I tried that and have not had any problem since.  They say it is a known issue and are working on a fix.  In the meantime they say establish th signal first and then turn on the tv.  I do not know if it will work in you case but it did for me.

I have a Samsung TV and had the same problem.  When I spoke with Samsung they said it was a handshaking issue and to turn on the Cable box first then the tv.  I tried that and have not had any problem since.  They say it is a known issue and are working on a fix.  In the meantime they say establish th signal first and then turn on the tv.  I do not know if it will work in you case but it did for me.

22 of 38 (39,481 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 27, 2013 6:15:52 PM
(0)
Contributor

I'm am getting this error as well and have tried everything on this post. Below is my setup.

The whole reason you get HDMI is for a better, more crisp picture. Really frustrated as to why AT&T can't resolve this. Is it a compression issue? Really don't want to go back to components as the picture is not as good. 

Wireless Cisco receiver

Sharp Aquos 60"

HDMI

It works after I reset the wireless receiver everytime, but I'm obviously not doing that each time I turn the TV on. 

I'm am getting this error as well and have tried everything on this post. Below is my setup.

The whole reason you get HDMI is for a better, more crisp picture. Really frustrated as to why AT&T can't resolve this. Is it a compression issue? Really don't want to go back to components as the picture is not as good. 

Wireless Cisco receiver

Sharp Aquos 60"

HDMI

It works after I reset the wireless receiver everytime, but I'm obviously not doing that each time I turn the TV on. 

23 of 38 (36,892 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 27, 2013 6:33:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
steinm10 - Did you try a different input on the TV??
I believe Sharp has been problematic from way back. Did you check with them to see if they have a fix?
You could try this splitter to isolate the TV & STB. It may or may not work.
http://www.amazon.com/HDMI-1-Out-Auto-Switch-Cable/dp/B0018DQYQ2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1307119901&s...
steinm10 - Did you try a different input on the TV??
I believe Sharp has been problematic from way back. Did you check with them to see if they have a fix?
You could try this splitter to isolate the TV & STB. It may or may not work.
http://www.amazon.com/HDMI-1-Out-Auto-Switch-Cable/dp/B0018DQYQ2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1307119901&sr=8-4

24 of 38 (36,889 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 27, 2013 7:34:49 PM
(0)
Contributor

I have only tried one other HDMI input in the back of the TV. I will try others and also try and resolve the issue with Sharp. I was not aware this was such an issue. I thought HDMI was pretty standard nowadays.

I will report back my findings. 

I have only tried one other HDMI input in the back of the TV. I will try others and also try and resolve the issue with Sharp. I was not aware this was such an issue. I thought HDMI was pretty standard nowadays.

I will report back my findings. 

25 of 38 (36,885 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 28, 2013 7:07:57 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by SomeJoe7777 on Dec 28, 2013 at 7:09:29 AM

The thing you have to remember is that while HDMI is capable of a better picture than Component cables, that only happens when the picture contains enough detail to begin with where it exceeds what Component cables can deliver.

The U-Verse picture does not meet this criteria.  The compression that is used results in a loss of detail and introduction of artifacts, and the resulting picture is rather soft and lacks detail.  It is not enough detail such that HDMI would make any difference.

As an analogy, examine the difference between 1.5 inch and 2.5 inch fire hoses.  At 25 psi, a 1.5 inch hose can carry about 150 gallons per minute (gpm), while a 2.5 inch hose can do over 300 gpm.  You would think that the 2.5 inch hose would always be better.  But if the water pump you're connected to can only pump 100 gpm, then it doesn't matter which hose you use.

The conclusion is that with U-Verse as the source, Component and HDMI result in a virtually an identical picture.  (Note that this is not true with higher detail sources like Blu-Ray).

The thing you have to remember is that while HDMI is capable of a better picture than Component cables, that only happens when the picture contains enough detail to begin with where it exceeds what Component cables can deliver.

The U-Verse picture does not meet this criteria.  The compression that is used results in a loss of detail and introduction of artifacts, and the resulting picture is rather soft and lacks detail.  It is not enough detail such that HDMI would make any difference.

As an analogy, examine the difference between 1.5 inch and 2.5 inch fire hoses.  At 25 psi, a 1.5 inch hose can carry about 150 gallons per minute (gpm), while a 2.5 inch hose can do over 300 gpm.  You would think that the 2.5 inch hose would always be better.  But if the water pump you're connected to can only pump 100 gpm, then it doesn't matter which hose you use.

The conclusion is that with U-Verse as the source, Component and HDMI result in a virtually an identical picture.  (Note that this is not true with higher detail sources like Blu-Ray).

[ Edited ]
26 of 38 (36,853 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 20, 2014 6:54:49 PM
(1)
Employee

i'm a uverse tech in ohio and have come across this numerous times. If you get an HDMI error, it is NEVER the set top box, NOR your TV. It is the HDMI cord itself. The reason is because the hdmi cord will lose its integrity from being bent and unplugged. ALSO, the hdmi cord backfeeds static from the TV into the set top box. The best way to take full advantage of HD and maintain a quality service, is to ditch the HDMI cord and go to Component. Component cords are the Green Blue and Red cords. No you will not lose the quality of HD, because TV providers broadcast at a maximum of 1080i. Never 1080p. Hdmi cords are absolutely useless unless you are using them on a blueray player watching a blueray disc. 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

27 of 38 (31,974 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 20, 2014 9:40:59 PM
(0)
Voyager

I just switched from the old silver Motorola box to the black Motorola box. After researching options, I decided the issue was with my relatively new (2 years old) tv. I have a Sony model number kdl40ex500. There was an update from 2011. I am relatively tech savvy, and I had no idea we had to update our televisions....but it makes sense.

I needed a USB drive and had to reformat it to dowload the update. I had no issue, but if this is not your area of expertise, don't be afraid to ask a family member or friend for help. After I did the update, I had no issues...and the HDCP 1005 Integrity Error went away. 

I just switched from the old silver Motorola box to the black Motorola box. After researching options, I decided the issue was with my relatively new (2 years old) tv. I have a Sony model number kdl40ex500. There was an update from 2011. I am relatively tech savvy, and I had no idea we had to update our televisions....but it makes sense.

I needed a USB drive and had to reformat it to dowload the update. I had no issue, but if this is not your area of expertise, don't be afraid to ask a family member or friend for help. After I did the update, I had no issues...and the HDCP 1005 Integrity Error went away. 

28 of 38 (31,948 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2014 5:00:05 AM
(0)
Contributor

Rich...thanks for the tech perspective. What if the HDMI error flickers alot and you're using a Component set up configuration? My dilemma. Time for a new TV?

Rich...thanks for the tech perspective. What if the HDMI error flickers alot and you're using a Component set up configuration? My dilemma. Time for a new TV?

29 of 38 (26,022 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 16, 2015 5:18:22 PM
(1)
Voyager

I find all these responses to be humorous at best. I had a Uverse technician tell me that I should use component instead of HDMI as component is better. He said this would avoid the HDMI error problems with my UVerse wireless receiver. Funny thing is that the wired receiver works fine. The HDMI connections to both my previous DirecTv receivers worked fine for years as well. This is definitely a problem with the UVerse wireless receivers.

I find all these responses to be humorous at best. I had a Uverse technician tell me that I should use component instead of HDMI as component is better. He said this would avoid the HDMI error problems with my UVerse wireless receiver. Funny thing is that the wired receiver works fine. The HDMI connections to both my previous DirecTv receivers worked fine for years as well. This is definitely a problem with the UVerse wireless receivers.

30 of 38 (19,582 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments