Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Protect Yourself from Unwanted Calls
Learn how to block robocalls & protect yourself from phone scams.

Let us help protect you from unwanted calls and text messages.

If you are receiving unwanted or nuisance calls? Are you wondering who is at 0000000000? Does it look like you're calling yourself?

Let us introduce you to a set of call blocking tools, including the free Digital Phone Call Protect service and AT&T Call Protect app, that give you more control over unwanted calls, security threats and allows you to block robocalls.

New! If you're looking to block spam or unwanted calls, the AT&T Community Team has put together this helpful list of all the Digital Home Phone, Traditional Home Phone and Mobile Services available to you!

Latest messages about blocking unwanted calls

Call Forwarding to a number that I do not know who owns it. I want to delete the call forwarding num

Why is my phone continuously forwarding calls to a certain number that I ha e no idea who that number belongs to???
by Stormwater on Aug 4, 2018 5:08 PM
2 2 Replies 77 Views

Need someone removed from my messenger and Gmail account

Someone's on my account reading my messenger and Gmail. Want removed.
by henry13dn4bw on Jul 23, 2018 2:16 AM
2 2 Replies 126 Views

Call Protect keeps asking me to verify phone number with PIN

I am trying to use the ATT Call protect. I downloaded, and when I verify my number with the PIN that they text to you, when you hi...
by eugbasu2 on Jul 19, 2018 1:02 PM
9 9 Replies 768 Views

cheryl

Can anyone please to unblock calls from at@t cordless phone
by Cities on Jun 23, 2018 1:08 PM
1 1 Reply 364 Views

Call Protect

I have Call Protect on my phone. How can I get it on my husband's phone when they are on the same account?
by njware on Jun 18, 2018 10:46 PM
1 1 Reply 424 Views

Robo Calls

how do I stop robo calls from the same company that leaves a voice mail and no number from where the call came from
by oldwalton1 on Jun 16, 2018 6:24 AM
1 1 Reply 450 Views

ATT Call Protect Not Eligible

I have an iPhone 7, HD Voice/LTE is enabled, my plan is AT&T Unlimited Choice I have installed the Call Protect App and when I ent...
by eccsame on May 18, 2018 8:42 AM
1 1 Reply 960 Views

Call Protect... How Can I allow a particular number to come through?

I would like to keep my call protect app running, but need an important call to come through, and I don't want it blocked.
by Buzzerfly on May 15, 2018 8:44 AM
1 1 Reply 715 Views

Fraud/spam call from 1-800-233-0400 claiming to be AT&T

The automated call says: "Dear AT&T wireless customer, your account has been suspended for verification. To reactivate your accoun...
by galflower on Apr 13, 2018 1:54 PM
4 4 Replies 1618 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
You must choose a board to post.
Ask a question