Mother's Day Gifts That Connect Us

We can help protect you from online scams.

AT&T ActiveArmorSM is always protecting you with a combination of our free security apps and 24/7 network protection with built-in, patented security technology that proactively detects and prevents threats.

Learn how AT&T ActiveArmor protects you and your device, connections, and personal data at home, at work, and on the go.

Please remember that AT&T will never ask you to send us your personal or account information via email or text message.

Step up your security with AT&T ActiveArmor!

Expand all

Peace of mind just got a lot easier with AT&T Secure Family® app!

Expand all

Are you looking for ways to protect yourself and your family?

Expand all

What are some of the latest scams?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest solutions about online security...

(0)
No conversations found!

Join a discussion about online security...

(6)
security

How come I haven't received the email for the year of credit check from ATT? I got notified late yesterday that my ssn is on the dark web due to ATT databreach.

Questions

AT&T data breach - social security number

I received an alert from my bank that my social security number was compromised in a data breach at AT&T earlier this month. What is AT&T doing about this to protect my identify and information.

Questions

Lost contacts

All contacts are gone. Have no other device or account with contacts. There is no deleted contacts or restore contacts option when I go to contacts.

Questions

How do I remove a question that I posted here yesterday? It should be posted in Internet Equipment.

Yesterday I posted a question here: What stand-alone hardware firewall is compatible upstream of my AT&T Pace 5268AC? It should be posted in Internet Equipment.  I don't want to double-post.  Thanks.

Questions

Can't login to account - Don't have access to old phone number

After Yahoo merged with AT&T, I can no longer log into my account. Thankfully i'm still logged into my pc when I was able to login previously so I'm able to be logged in at all. But when that login expires i'll potentially lose access to my account all together. I had contacted customer support

Questions

What is the free AT&T ActiveArmor mobile security app?

Expand all

What is AT&T ActiveArmor internet security?

Expand all
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.