Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Prepare for U.S. Military Deployment
Let us thank you for your service!

How to suspend or cancel service for U.S. Military deployment

Is the U.S. military deploying or transferring you outside our coverage area for 30 days or more? Under the Service Members Civil Relief Act (SCRA), you have options. You can:

  • - Suspend or cancel your service free of charge if you’re an eligible military member or a qualifying dependent
  • - Have us hold your AT&T Phone or landline – home phone number for 39 months
  • - Pay no service charges, early termination fees (ETFs), or equipment fees

First, see if you meet the SCRA requirements to cancel your service due to U.S. Military transfer or deployment.

Latest questions about preparing for your U.S. Military deployment

Temporarily reactivate already suspended cellular service

I am stationed in Germany and twice a year I travel to the states for two weeks at a time. I would like to activate my service for...
by Alex8999 on Jun 9, 2019 3:58 AM
1 1 Reply 1440 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
You must choose a board to post.
Ask a question