Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jul 17, 2012
12:14:29 PM
View profile
why my account will get cancel

I just got an SMS to my phone

AT&T Free Msg:As of 9/30 UR phone will not work. You need a new phone & SIM 2 keep UR current wireless service. Go 2 an AT&T store 4 a free replacement phone.

I just bought a new phone online and changed and activated the sim card yesterday. It works fine until now.

Can anyone tell me what happen?

I just got an SMS to my phone

AT&T Free Msg:As of 9/30 UR phone will not work. You need a new phone & SIM 2 keep UR current wireless service. Go 2 an AT&T store 4 a free replacement phone.

I just bought a new phone online and changed and activated the sim card yesterday. It works fine until now.

Can anyone tell me what happen?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 18, 2012 1:55:51 PM
(0)
Mentor
Accepted Solution

why my account will get cancel

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2012 7:26:07 PM
(0)
Professor
Perhaps they identify the wrong phone. It is not likely that the new phone you bought would be outdated by Sept 30 but we don't know what phone you just bought.
Perhaps they identify the wrong phone. It is not likely that the new phone you bought would be outdated by Sept 30 but we don't know what phone you just bought.

Re: why my account will get cancel

2 of 5 (1,229 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply

3 of 5 (1,191 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 18, 2012 5:08:13 PM
(0)
Professor
You caught the spam. Thanks.
You caught the spam. Thanks.

4 of 5 (1,170 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 10, 2012 4:37:35 PM
(0)
Tutor

This is NOT a spam message. Please see recent posts in the above referenced post.

Your account will not be canceled, but your phone will work poorly, if at all, when they switch over to the 3G network.

This is NOT a spam message. Please see recent posts in the above referenced post.

Your account will not be canceled, but your phone will work poorly, if at all, when they switch over to the 3G network.

Not spam

5 of 5 (761 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments