Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 30, 2012
7:57:50 PM
View profile
prepay sim in samsung captive glide

i have been trying to get a new prepay phone but my options are limited the captive glide is what i want and can get but i dont want to buy it if my sim card wont work in it my sim card has never been in a smartphone before and i would like some help on weather or not i could use it in the glide thank you for the help and feedback

i have been trying to get a new prepay phone but my options are limited the captive glide is what i want and can get but i dont want to buy it if my sim card wont work in it my sim card has never been in a smartphone before and i would like some help on weather or not i could use it in the glide thank you for the help and feedback

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 2, 2012 7:50:41 PM
(0)
Professor
It will work. In case your AT&T SIM card is locked to your old AT&T phone, you can just go to an AT&T store to have the SIM unlocked.
Accepted Solution

prepay sim in samsung captive glide

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 2, 2012 7:50:41 PM
(0)
Professor
It will work. In case your AT&T SIM card is locked to your old AT&T phone, you can just go to an AT&T store to have the SIM unlocked.

Re: prepay sim in samsung captive glide

2 of 4 (2,968 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2012 11:52:52 AM
(0)
Voyager

I have an existing At&t sim card with a plan that has no data. Is it possible to transfer that and use that sim with my new Samsung Captivate Glide? While paying the same monthly charges? 

I have an existing At&t sim card with a plan that has no data. Is it possible to transfer that and use that sim with my new Samsung Captivate Glide? While paying the same monthly charges? 

3 of 4 (2,460 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2012 10:29:51 PM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wilcre on Dec 2, 2012 at 10:32:42 PM

Scratch that, yes you can use the phone.

Scratch that, yes you can use the phone.

[ Edited ]
4 of 4 (2,432 Views)