Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
meta jo's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, May 3rd, 2013 12:12 PM

how do i change my att go phone plan?

i need to change my go phone plan but dont know how.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Moderator

• 

773 Messages

11 years ago

meta jo,

Go to Att.com and sign into your account, you can change your plan online with ease. If you don't already have an online account you will be given the option to sign up then. Go under my ATT, wireless, then follow along to set up your account.

James

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

11 years ago

You could also do it over the phone by dialing 611 from your phone. Say "rate plan" at the main menu, and then "change my rate plan." Select the plan you want and say "switch to this plan."

It's not too difficult. I've done it a few times before.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

This don't work for Go phone...

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

10 years ago

@okievarmint wrote:

This don't work for Go phone...

Logging into your online account no longer works, but the phone method I posted still does. The only time the phone method will not work would be if you are in an area with no coverage or if you are trying to call and change your rate plan from abroad, e.g. somewhere outside of the U.S.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

You can call the toll-free number from outside the U.S. but you can't change your plan online?

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

10 years ago

@UWvisitor Unfortunately, no, you cannot. I believe prepaid customers did have the option to change their rate plan online once upon a time, but for some unknown reason AT&T has decided to revoke it.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.