Wireless Forums

Posted Mar 25, 2014
8:15:39 PM
View profile
data on gophone

I have an ipone 4s and gophone sim. Can i get data plane for it. Friend told me he tried but it not work for smart phone with gophone but i seam to remember on here some one saying it did.

I have an ipone 4s and gophone sim. Can i get data plane for it. Friend told me he tried but it not work for smart phone with gophone but i seam to remember on here some one saying it did.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 31, 2014 8:04:29 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Keep in mind that you are not limited to using the $60 unlimited talk & text w/ 2GB of data plan only. You may also consider the $40 500 minutes and unlimited text w/ 200MB of data if you do not think you'll need more than 200MB and are a bit more frugal like myself.

Check out the prepaid plans here:
http://m.att.com/shopmobile/wireless/plans/prepaidplans.html

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

data on gophone

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 25, 2014 8:38:44 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Indeed you can! You will have to get the $65 smartphone plan to be able to use data on the phone. :smileyhappy:
~Sunshine :smileyhappy:
Indeed you can! You will have to get the $65 smartphone plan to be able to use data on the phone. :smileyhappy:
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: data on gophone

2 of 4 (874 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 26, 2014 7:46:09 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru
Edited by adidaskid808 on Mar 26, 2014 at 7:47:10 AM

You need to reset the APN on your ipone.
It will cost you US$60 for 30 days on a Gophone smartphone plan !!

You need to reset the APN on your ipone.
It will cost you US$60 for 30 days on a Gophone smartphone plan !!

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (837 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 31, 2014 8:04:29 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Keep in mind that you are not limited to using the $60 unlimited talk & text w/ 2GB of data plan only. You may also consider the $40 500 minutes and unlimited text w/ 200MB of data if you do not think you'll need more than 200MB and are a bit more frugal like myself.

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010

4 of 4 (741 Views)
Solution