Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 22, 2012
11:48:54 AM
View profile
can't setup my gophone at the website

I have beeing using go phone for almost 2 years, and when I first bought it I set up my account through the site and I was able to refil my account via website.

I have been refilling by phone lately, and now I tried to go back to the website and it seems changed.

I do have account, but when I try to log-in, it takes me to New customer sign-up.

And when I try to sign up, I can't choose the State and Country (When I click the drop-down, no options are shown) so I cannot even regisiter.

Can someone help?

I have beeing using go phone for almost 2 years, and when I first bought it I set up my account through the site and I was able to refil my account via website.

I have been refilling by phone lately, and now I tried to go back to the website and it seems changed.

I do have account, but when I try to log-in, it takes me to New customer sign-up.

And when I try to sign up, I can't choose the State and Country (When I click the drop-down, no options are shown) so I cannot even regisiter.

Can someone help?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 22, 2012 9:22:16 PM
(0)
Expert
change the language from english to spanish and then back again, that should clear up the state and country issue.
Accepted Solution

can't setup my gophone at the website

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 22, 2012 9:22:16 PM
(0)
Expert
change the language from english to spanish and then back again, that should clear up the state and country issue.

Re: can't setup my gophone at the website

2 of 4 (1,657 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2012 9:55:36 PM
(0)
Contributor

It worked! Thanks for the help! Smiley Happy

It worked! Thanks for the help! Smiley Happy

Re: can't setup my gophone at the website