Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 14, 2013
8:09:20 AM
View profile
at&t go phone samsung a107 Unlock
Edited by Phil-101 on May 14, 2013 at 9:51:30 AM

Hi! i have a at&t go phone samsung a107. can i ask if it is possible to unlock my go phone so i can use it outside of US? can you give me a code to unlock my gophone? thanks in advance Smiley Happy

[edited for privacy]

Hi! i have a at&t go phone samsung a107. can i ask if it is possible to unlock my go phone so i can use it outside of US? can you give me a code to unlock my gophone? thanks in advance Smiley Happy

[edited for privacy]

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 16, 2013 1:36:48 PM
(0)
Community Support

Konflick wrote:

[edited for privacy]

Visit here to determine if your phone will work in the country you will be travelling in. You will also want to visit www.att.com/deviceunlock for instructions and requirements for unlocking your phone. 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

at&t go phone samsung a107 Unlock

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 14, 2013 7:18:48 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

Hi Konflick,

This Samsung A107 is only work in USA and Canada GSM 850/1900
 This is not a world phone Smiley SurprisedDon't waste your time to unlock it Smiley Sad

Hi Konflick,

This Samsung A107 is only work in USA and Canada GSM 850/1900
 This is not a world phone Smiley SurprisedDon't waste your time to unlock it Smiley Sad

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: at&t go phone samsung a107 Unlock

2 of 3 (4,693 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 16, 2013 1:36:48 PM
(0)
Community Support

Konflick wrote:

[edited for privacy]

Visit here to determine if your phone will work in the country you will be travelling in. You will also want to visit www.att.com/deviceunlock for instructions and requirements for unlocking your phone. 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Konflick wrote:

[edited for privacy]

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: at&t go phone samsung a107 Unlock

3 of 3 (4,659 Views)
Solution