Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Oct 13, 2008
7:44:46 PM
View profile
Weekend and night minutes
I'm on the pay-as-you-go unliimited plan and was thinking about buying the night and weekend minutes. I just have one question though. If I get this feature, then does it still charge me the $1 a day access fee after I make and receive calls?

Thanks.....
I'm on the pay-as-you-go unliimited plan and was thinking about buying the night and weekend minutes. I just have one question though. If I get this feature, then does it still charge me the $1 a day access fee after I make and receive calls?

Thanks.....
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 14, 2008 6:19:59 AM
(0)
Expert

M-Ann wrote:
     I'm on the pay-as-you-go unlimited plan and was thinking about buying the night and weekend minutes. I just have one question though. If I get this feature, then does it still charge me the $1 a day access fee after I make and receive calls?
     Thanks.....

Unfortunately it does, the use of the phone for any type of voice connection (at any time of the 24 hour day) will always trigger the system to charge the daily fee the next day.
Accepted Solution

Weekend and night minutes

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 14, 2008 6:19:59 AM
(0)
Expert

M-Ann wrote:
     I'm on the pay-as-you-go unlimited plan and was thinking about buying the night and weekend minutes. I just have one question though. If I get this feature, then does it still charge me the $1 a day access fee after I make and receive calls?
     Thanks.....

Unfortunately it does, the use of the phone for any type of voice connection (at any time of the 24 hour day) will always trigger the system to charge the daily fee the next day.

M-Ann wrote:
     Thanks.....

Re: Weekend and night minutes

2 of 2 (1,163 Views)
Solution