Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Darrious's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, September 29th, 2008 3:57 AM

Closed

Text with Prepaid Only

Okay, I'm wanting to get the GoPhone 'Pay As You Go' plan. I do have a couple of questions about it though. I'm wanting to pay $25 and I understand the whole plan on that.

My question is can I still pay an extra $5 for the 200 text messages, or is that on a prepaid plan only?

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

13K Messages

16 years ago

@Darrious wrote:
     Okay, I'm wanting to get the GoPhone 'Pay As You Go' plan. I do have a couple of questions about it though. I'm wanting to pay $25 and I understand the whole plan on that.
     My question is can I still pay an extra $5 for the 200 text messages, or is that on a prepaid plan only?

All you have to do is add the money to the account, preferably no less than $25 each time, that gets you a airtime expiration date of 90 days, then once the money is on there go and add the messaging package of your choice, that cost is deducted from your payment, you just have to keep doing this until your money is all used up; while in the mean time adding more money to the account before the end of the 88th day from the last account refill.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.