Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 26, 2008
9:20:55 AM
View profile
Rollover exact date
I have the Media Net package of 5MB with some amount of Kbs unused. I want to renew the package in order to rollover the unused data.
If it says that expiration is Sep28,can i add the new package on Sep28,or I have to do it 1 day before, Sep 27?
I have the same question for airtime expiration date...the date the accounts shows as expiration will show $0.00 already,or is the day after that expiration date? Thanks!
I have the Media Net package of 5MB with some amount of Kbs unused. I want to renew the package in order to rollover the unused data.
If it says that expiration is Sep28,can i add the new package on Sep28,or I have to do it 1 day before, Sep 27?
I have the same question for airtime expiration date...the date the accounts shows as expiration will show $0.00 already,or is the day after that expiration date? Thanks!
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 26, 2008 9:23:38 AM
(0)
Expert

pablocrego wrote:
     If it says that expiration is Sep 28, can i add the new package on Sep28,or I have to do it 1 day before, Sep 27?
I have the same question for airtime expiration date... the date the accounts shows as expiration will show $0.00 already, or is the day after that expiration date? Thanks!

You should always refill a day or 2 before the expiration date, and yes the unused allotment will carry over for you.
Accepted Solution

Rollover exact date

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 26, 2008 9:23:38 AM
(0)
Expert

pablocrego wrote:
     If it says that expiration is Sep 28, can i add the new package on Sep28,or I have to do it 1 day before, Sep 27?
I have the same question for airtime expiration date... the date the accounts shows as expiration will show $0.00 already, or is the day after that expiration date? Thanks!

You should always refill a day or 2 before the expiration date, and yes the unused allotment will carry over for you.

pablocrego wrote:

Re: Rollover exact date

2 of 4 (642 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2008 9:27:49 AM
(0)
Scholar
You are fast! Smiley Happy Thanks! The date shown as expiration will show $0.00 already?
You are fast! Smiley Happy Thanks! The date shown as expiration will show $0.00 already?

3 of 4 (639 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2008 5:36:58 PM
(0)
Master
I believe they can "expire" the account balance at any time on the designated expiration date - so to be on the safe side, at least do your refill the day before the expiration date.
                                                                                                                         =^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

I believe they can "expire" the account balance at any time on the designated expiration date - so to be on the safe side, at least do your refill the day before the expiration date.
                                                                                                                         =^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

4 of 4 (618 Views)