Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
akheusel's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 29th, 2011 7:09 PM

Refunding money...

Hello!

I am writing because I cannot get a real person to speak with me on the phone. I had tried to refill my account this morning. When I would try, I would get an error message telling me to try again later. I tried several times to put $15 on my phone and kept getting the same message. I got to work today and found out that $45 was put on instead. I am hoping to get an answer into getting that $30 refunded back to my account before I get in trouble with the bank. Thank you!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

13 years ago

I just got off the phone and my money has been refunded.My problem was I had $16 and some cents left on my account then two days later I only had $6 left.I only use my phone for talk and text so I was surprised when I found out that I had been charged for $9.99 for a ringtone.Anyway,I tried calling them at around 8 am.A co-worker told me to call between the hours of 9 am - 5 pm since that's their working hours.I even called 411 which was no help and finally I sent them an email.Here is what I got.You will need to call 1-800-901-9878.And follow these steps.1.Enter your pre-paid number.2.Say more "options"

3.Say customer service.4.Say another question.

I hope this will help.

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

This refund only works on the Go Phones or prepaid phones/ accounts?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.