Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 23, 2009
1:42:56 AM
View profile
Really weird phantom texts at around 1 am everyday.

I've only ever been up to notice this weird thing twice. 

The first time was monday night, and my unlimited text ran out at midnight monday, when it rolled past 11:59pm, my unlimited text was up and every text cost me .20 cents.  At 1 am i started receiving alerts saying the last transaction cost me .20 cents.  It happened about 5 times, i'm not sure how many times. 

It happened again this night, but this time I had my text package going.  So it was just a bunch of .00 alerts.

what's going on here?

I've only ever been up to notice this weird thing twice. 

The first time was monday night, and my unlimited text ran out at midnight monday, when it rolled past 11:59pm, my unlimited text was up and every text cost me .20 cents.  At 1 am i started receiving alerts saying the last transaction cost me .20 cents.  It happened about 5 times, i'm not sure how many times. 

It happened again this night, but this time I had my text package going.  So it was just a bunch of .00 alerts.

what's going on here?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 24, 2009 8:38:40 PM
(0)
Master
It sounds to me like these are just delayed balance notification notices that are being sent to you. I've seen a few delays on the notification notices after receiving text messages in the past. If it continues to happen, you should call customer service, and see if there is anything that they could do on their end to help you with this.
Accepted Solution

Really weird phantom texts at around 1 am everyday.

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 23, 2009 1:43:27 AM
(0)
Tutor
Oh, and ALL the alerts are just that, an alert.  there's no text or any alert of a text.
Oh, and ALL the alerts are just that, an alert.  there's no text or any alert of a text.

Re: Really weird phantom texts at around 1 am everyday.

2 of 4 (672 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 24, 2009 8:38:40 PM
(0)
Master
It sounds to me like these are just delayed balance notification notices that are being sent to you. I've seen a few delays on the notification notices after receiving text messages in the past. If it continues to happen, you should call customer service, and see if there is anything that they could do on their end to help you with this.

3 of 4 (651 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 26, 2009 1:11:48 AM
(0)
Tutor

i'm thinking you're right.  There are a few texts through out the day that i dont get the notifications for. 

Thanks.

i'm thinking you're right.  There are a few texts through out the day that i dont get the notifications for. 

Thanks.

4 of 4 (641 Views)