Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
rossi__luigi's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, October 17th, 2008 3:31 PM

Closed

Prepaid SIM Card between AT&T customers

Hello,

I and a friend of mine have both AT&T Prepaid SIMs (GoPhone), so as I know we are supposed to talk for free between us.
When my friend calls me or receives a phone call from me, she doesn't pay anything; instead when I receive or call her I pay regularly. Is this normal or there's something I should activate to talk to her for free?

Moreover she told me she get some $ back everyday... Do you know anything about this??

By the way my plan is 0.25$ a minute with no daily fee.

Thanks for your time.

Message Edited by rossi__luigi on 10-17-2008 08:33:48 AM

Accepted Solution

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

15 years ago

With the prepaid Pay As You Go service, the $1/day, 10 cents per minute plan is the only one that comes with unlimited mobile to mobile included.  On the $0.25 per minute plan, you will pay for every minute you use the phone for voice service, regardless of who you talk to.  You may be better off changing to the other plan if most of your calls will be mobile to mobile with other at&t customers. 🙂

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

15 years ago

@rossi__luigi wrote:
Hello,

I and a friend of mine have both AT&T Prepaid SIMs (GoPhone), so as I know we are supposed to talk for free between us.
When my friend calls me or receives a phone call from me, she doesn't pay anything; instead when I receive or call her I pay regularly. Is this normal or there's something I should activate to talk to her for free?

Moreover she told me she get some $ back everyday... Do you know anything about this??

Thanks for your time.

Message Edited by rossi__luigi on 10-17-2008 08:33:48 AM

I am not familiar with any plan that gives you money back each day.

Expert

• 

13K Messages

15 years ago

@cmwinner wrote:

@rossi__luigi wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for your time.

That is most likely due to the other person thinking that the daily fee is a charge and not a credit.

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

15 years ago

@wilcre wrote:

@cmwinner wrote:

@rossi__luigi wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for your time.

That is most likely due to the other person thinking that the daily fee is a charge and not a credit.

Or a credit and not a charge? 😉

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

Do you know how I can change my rate plan online?

Thanks a lot for the responses

Expert

• 

13K Messages

15 years ago

unfostunately you cant, dial 611 and they can.
Wirelessly posted (Opera/8.01 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/3.1.10423/1724; en; U; ssr))

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

15 years ago

Glad to help. 🙂

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.