Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
matrixblde's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, February 13th, 2014 1:47 AM

Prepaid Balance in minutes

I just want to get this straight, I started my account on 1/21/14 with $25 monthly. My balance shows $0 but I have 139 minutes left. Will my minutes dissappear on 2/21/14 or 4/21/14? I would rather wait till my minutes run out before adding more money to the account.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

10 years ago

Your plan for this month expires on 2/21/14. After that, you would have to add more money to your account to use your phone for next month. 4/21/14 is your account expiration date. By this date you should add more money to your account to avoid having it expire.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guru

• 

450 Messages

10 years ago

You minutes expire 30 days from the date of renewal. So in your case the minutes will expire on 2/20/2014. You can refill closer to that date and any Company owned retail store can force the minutes to renew on the date you refilled. 

Keep in mind that if they force the refill, the new renewal date will be 30 days from the date they force the plan to renew. 

Hope this helps!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @matrixblde 

We can change your phone number if you need to. Do you text a lot? The plan you currently have includes Unlimited Text Messaging and 250 minutes for 30 days. If you don't text, you can get a $0.10 per minute plan, and with this plan your balance expiration date ($25 is good for 90 days) will be the one to watch for, or whenever you use all of your funds, whichever comes first.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

I see, this was not what I wanted. I didn't want a predetermined monthly bill. I am glad I havent given out this number. This way who ever gets this number next, wont go through what I have been going through. Almost the moment I activated this number I have been getting bill collector calls for the previous owner.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

ok, how do I do those two things, change number and plan?

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

10 years ago

@matrixblde wrote:

ok, how do I do those two things, change number and plan?

Go ahead and send a private message to AT&T Customer Care below:

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

I don't blame you - I wouldn't want a phone number where I was getting harassed all the time. 

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello again matrixblde.

Thank you for sending us a message, one of our Social Media Care managers will be contacting you soon to help.

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.