Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 3, 2012
3:41:03 AM
View profile
Pre-paid for non us-resident

Hello! I live in Ukraine. And I need AT&T active number for talk with my friends in USA. your tarrifs in roaming is cheaper than in Ukraine.

What I must do? 

Hello! I live in Ukraine. And I need AT&T active number for talk with my friends in USA. your tarrifs in roaming is cheaper than in Ukraine.

What I must do? 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 3, 2012 7:11:00 AM
(0)
Scholar

rozghon wrote:

What I must do? 

Do you mean you want to use AT&T service in the Ukraine? If so, it's not gonna work. AT&T GoPhone only works in the USA, Canada (roaming) and Mexico (roaming). If you want a US number, I suggest looking into one of the following:

MagicJack: device $40~$70 (regular or Plus, includes 1st yr of service); $30/yr thereafter

Nettalk: device $50~70 (Duo or Duo Wifi, includes 1st yr of service); $30/yr thereafter

Accepted Solution

Pre-paid for non us-resident

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 3, 2012 7:11:00 AM
(0)
Scholar

rozghon wrote:

What I must do? 

Do you mean you want to use AT&T service in the Ukraine? If so, it's not gonna work. AT&T GoPhone only works in the USA, Canada (roaming) and Mexico (roaming). If you want a US number, I suggest looking into one of the following:

MagicJack: device $40~$70 (regular or Plus, includes 1st yr of service); $30/yr thereafter

Nettalk: device $50~70 (Duo or Duo Wifi, includes 1st yr of service); $30/yr thereafter

rozghon wrote:

What I must do? 

Re: Pre-paid for non us-resident

2 of 2 (1,909 Views)
Solution