Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jul 7, 2014
10:13:36 PM
View profile
Porting number to another carrier

I have a go phone and am trying to port my phone number to another carrier. They are asking me for my account number, however, I cannot locate the account # anywhere.

I have a go phone and am trying to port my phone number to another carrier. They are asking me for my account number, however, I cannot locate the account # anywhere.

(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 8, 2014 6:03:44 AM
(1)
Employee
Edited by logo412 on Jul 8, 2014 at 6:13:44 AM

Hi caitiesmom,

You can get your account number by calling 611 from your AT&T Cell Phone, or you can visit your local AT&T store and they will be able to provide it with valid ID. You can find your nearest AT&T store by clicking Here

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Porting number to another carrier

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 8, 2014 6:03:44 AM
(1)
Employee
Edited by logo412 on Jul 8, 2014 at 6:13:44 AM

Hi caitiesmom,

You can get your account number by calling 611 from your AT&T Cell Phone, or you can visit your local AT&T store and they will be able to provide it with valid ID. You can find your nearest AT&T store by clicking Here

Hi caitiesmom,

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Hi caitiesmom,

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (639 Views)
Solution