Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
adymax's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, December 17th, 2012 3:50 PM

Port #s from ATT Family Plan to Prepaid

Hi,

We want to move from ATT family plan to Go Phone .10 plan. We ordered prepaid phones. My question is “Can we transfer our phone# to prepaid?” Can we do it online? 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Main # on contract expired Dec 10 and the second # on contract expires January 15th.  CSR told my wife we can terminate contact now with no penalties and we suppose to get a phone call from ATT CSR this Saturday to do the transfer which we never got. 

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

I'm sorry you didn't get the phone call you were promised. 

If you still need assistance with this, you're welcome to send a private message to ATTCustomerCare with your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type ATTCustomerCare in the "Send To" field.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Thank You. My wife got the call from CSR and the #s are ported. I don’t know if it was just a coincidence or you made her call us. 

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

I wish I could take credit but I'm glad you were able to speak with her and get it taken care of!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.