Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 16, 2008
6:37:44 PM
View profile
Please Help asap!! Thanks!!
Okay so back in July I bought a go phone and I stopped using it for a while but now im trying to use it again and it says my phone isnt activated anymore. Is there a way to reactivate my go phone?
Okay so back in July I bought a go phone and I stopped using it for a while but now im trying to use it again and it says my phone isnt activated anymore. Is there a way to reactivate my go phone?
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 17, 2008 4:45:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

CR2010 wrote:

Okay does anyone know how much it costs to replace a sim card?

Could be free if you get lucky or have a legitimate reason for replacing it, otherwise it may cost you $25.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Please Help asap!! Thanks!!

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2008 6:55:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

CR2010 wrote:

If the account has been cancelled (two months past the airtime expiration) you will need a new card. If you're between airtime expiration and account expiration, just add money.

CR2010 wrote:

If the account has been cancelled (two months past the airtime expiration) you will need a new card. If you're between airtime expiration and account expiration, just add money.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Please Help asap!! Thanks!!

2 of 8 (539 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2008 7:15:55 PM
(0)
Tutor
I didnt have any minutes or anything on the phone its just when i tried to add more it told me my phone was deactivated so i cant add any money until i reactivate it which i dont know how to do.
I didnt have any minutes or anything on the phone its just when i tried to add more it told me my phone was deactivated so i cant add any money until i reactivate it which i dont know how to do.

3 of 8 (532 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 17, 2008 3:25:17 AM
(0)
Scholar
It seems that your account was cancelled.This happens after 2 months of airtime expiration. You have to go to an ATT corporate store,for a new SIM card and a new phone number.
It seems that your account was cancelled.This happens after 2 months of airtime expiration. You have to go to an ATT corporate store,for a new SIM card and a new phone number.

4 of 8 (524 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 17, 2008 4:39:28 PM
(0)
Tutor

5 of 8 (510 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 17, 2008 4:45:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

CR2010 wrote:

Could be free if you get lucky or have a legitimate reason for replacing it, otherwise it may cost you $25.

CR2010 wrote:

6 of 8 (509 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 17, 2008 6:09:45 PM
(0)
Tutor
Thank you for your help!!Smiley Happy

7 of 8 (503 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 17, 2008 9:51:39 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

CR2010 wrote:

You're welcome!

CR2010 wrote:

You're welcome!

8 of 8 (496 Views)