Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 24, 2011
6:54:12 AM
View profile
Pickup voice mails without the original sim card?

A collegue has left his cellphone behind when he went on holiday. 

Is there anyway for him to pick up voicemails remotely i.e. via the web or using another phone.

Any ideas?

Is there anyway for him to pick up voicemails remotely i.e. via the web or using another phone.

Any ideas?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 24, 2011 8:10:55 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

malik007 wrote:

Any ideas?

If there's a password on the VM access, then it's possible by dialing the phone number, waiting to be transferred to VM and then hitting star when the prompt plays, followed by the password entry. If the password was never set, nothing can be done (to the best of my knowledge).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Pickup voice mails without the original sim card?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 24, 2011 8:10:55 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

malik007 wrote:

Any ideas?

If there's a password on the VM access, then it's possible by dialing the phone number, waiting to be transferred to VM and then hitting star when the prompt plays, followed by the password entry. If the password was never set, nothing can be done (to the best of my knowledge).

malik007 wrote:

Any ideas?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Pickup voice mails without the original sim card?

2 of 2 (928 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments