Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 25, 2014
8:35:36 AM
View profile
Need Help with Expired Credits

I had 200+ usd left in my gophone account (expired date was Feb 21, 2014). I'm working in Thailand and will go back to US in April 2014. I tried to add credit several times but failed to login on my account. Can't not make an international call from my prepaid Thai phone. No AT&T email address to contact. Finally, I suscessfully added $100 to my gophone account today. Just found out that $200 were gone.  

What can I do? Any ideas?

I had 200+ usd left in my gophone account (expired date was Feb 21, 2014). I'm working in Thailand and will go back to US in April 2014. I tried to add credit several times but failed to login on my account. Can't not make an international call from my prepaid Thai phone. No AT&T email address to contact. Finally, I suscessfully added $100 to my gophone account today. Just found out that $200 were gone.  

What can I do? Any ideas?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 25, 2014 4:18:02 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
The $200 remaining in your account balance has been forfeited due to exceeding the set expiration date. Unfortunately, there is no way to get it back. This was stated in GoPhone's TOS upon the activation of your service.

You could try to reason with AT&T once you return back to the U.S., but they will likely tell you the same thing. In the meantime, there only other way you would be able to contact AT&T is by submitting a private message here:

http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Need Help with Expired Credits

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 25, 2014 4:18:02 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
The $200 remaining in your account balance has been forfeited due to exceeding the set expiration date. Unfortunately, there is no way to get it back. This was stated in GoPhone's TOS upon the activation of your service.

You could try to reason with AT&T once you return back to the U.S., but they will likely tell you the same thing. In the meantime, there only other way you would be able to contact AT&T is by submitting a private message here:

http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Need Help with Expired Credits

2 of 3 (680 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 27, 2014 12:01:56 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @pinyohiso 

Thank you for your private message, one of our managers will be contacting you as soon as possible to assist.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @pinyohiso 

Thank you for your private message, one of our managers will be contacting you as soon as possible to assist.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Need Help with Expired Credits

3 of 3 (633 Views)