Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 15, 2008
3:59:42 AM
View profile
N&W Instead Of M2M?
Edited by Osvaldo2 on Sep 15, 2008 at 4:01:11 AM
Ok So I Called My Friend With AT&T On A Weekend. I Have Unlimited Mobile To Mobile. When We Hung Up, It Used Up Some Of My Night & Weekend Mintues. Why Is It Doing This? Can I Change This? I Really Don't Like It.

Message Edited by Osvaldo2 on 09-15-2008 04:00:50 AM

Message Edited by Osvaldo2 on 09-15-2008 04:01:11 AM
Ok So I Called My Friend With AT&T On A Weekend. I Have Unlimited Mobile To Mobile. When We Hung Up, It Used Up Some Of My Night & Weekend Mintues. Why Is It Doing This? Can I Change This? I Really Don't Like It.

Message Edited by Osvaldo2 on 09-15-2008 04:00:50 AM

Message Edited by Osvaldo2 on 09-15-2008 04:01:11 AM
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 15, 2008 7:13:27 AM
(0)
Professor
When you make a call on the weekend it will use the Night and Weekend. min first and then the Mobile to Mobile minutes.  If you don't have any Night and Weekend minutes, then it counts as Mobile to Mobile.

Quoted in Terms and Conditions:

Minutes will be depleted according to usage in the following order: Night and Weekend Minutes, Mobile to Mobile Minutes and Anytime Minutes
Accepted Solution

N&W Instead Of M2M?

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 15, 2008 7:13:27 AM
(0)
Professor
When you make a call on the weekend it will use the Night and Weekend. min first and then the Mobile to Mobile minutes.  If you don't have any Night and Weekend minutes, then it counts as Mobile to Mobile.

Minutes will be depleted according to usage in the following order: Night and Weekend Minutes, Mobile to Mobile Minutes and Anytime Minutes

Re: N&W Instead Of M2M?

2 of 2 (1,177 Views)
Solution