Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 6, 2011
12:46:17 PM
Mobile-to-mobile
I know that Gophone users can't call other ATT phones for free. What if someone with a regular ATT contract calls a GoPhone - is it free for the caller?
I know that Gophone users can't call other ATT phones for free. What if someone with a regular ATT contract calls a GoPhone - is it free for the caller?
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 6, 2011 8:25:20 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Yes, the caller would get the benefit of their unlimited MTM calling in the scenario you've described.

And while it is true that the current GoPhone plans don't include MTM, there were older GoPhone plans that included it; and there are some GoPhone users that are still on that older plan.
                                                                                                                         =^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Mobile-to-mobile

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 6, 2011 8:25:20 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Yes, the caller would get the benefit of their unlimited MTM calling in the scenario you've described.

And while it is true that the current GoPhone plans don't include MTM, there were older GoPhone plans that included it; and there are some GoPhone users that are still on that older plan.
                                                                                                                         =^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

=^..^=

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Mobile-to-mobile

2 of 2 (1,645 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments