Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
squirt3957's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, March 22nd, 2011 10:53 PM

Linked Prepaid Accounts?

New question for you knowledgeable folks.

If I get 4 prepaid accounts for my family, is there an easy way for me to pay them all off at once? With a family plan, I didn't have to worry about this.

Will I need to log into each account separately to add money every 3 months?

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

13 years ago

@dmapr wrote:

@squirt3957 wrote:

If I get 4 prepaid accounts for my family, is there an easy way for me to pay them all off at once? With a family plan, I didn't have to worry about this.

Thanks

As far as I know there's no way to do what you're after. Perhaps (if AT&T has fixed their auto-refill issues) you may consider doing that instead.

I'd have to agree, auto-refill could be one way to replenish money separately within each account. If I'm correct on how it works, it automatically loads the appropriate amount of money desired from your credit card into your account(s). Other than that, there is not much else to do this other than manually adding the money to each account separately by dialing 611/online.

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

13 years ago

@squirt3957 wrote:

Thanks

As far as I know there's no way to do what you're after. Perhaps (if AT&T has fixed their auto-refill issues) you may consider doing that instead.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.