Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Oct 7, 2011
4:05:13 PM
How to view minutes used

Hello. I have the a777 phone from Samsung and I just need to know how to view the minutes I have left to use without going on the internet or being charged. I have the 25$ Unlimited Messaging, 250 Minute Plan, so typing *646# will not work for me.

Thanks!

Hello. I have the a777 phone from Samsung and I just need to know how to view the minutes I have left to use without going on the internet or being charged. I have the 25$ Unlimited Messaging, 250 Minute Plan, so typing *646# will not work for me.

Thanks!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 7, 2011 11:43:46 PM
(0)
Master
Edited by hme83 on Oct 7, 2011 at 11:47:30 PM

I don't know that either of these will work, but try *777*1# and *777*4# send. One gives me N&W minutes, the other Mexico roaming minutes; but I'm on the $1/day plan, so it's possible one of those options may give you info. pertinent to your rate plan. (?)

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Accepted Solution

How to view minutes used

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2011 8:54:11 PM
(0)
Scholar

Have you tried *777#?

Have you tried *777#?

Re: How to view minutes used

2 of 6 (5,862 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2011 11:18:03 PM
(0)
Contributor

That just tells me how much money I have in my account, which is zero because the 25$ is automatically deducted :/ 

That just tells me how much money I have in my account, which is zero because the 25$ is automatically deducted :/ 

3 of 6 (5,859 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 7, 2011 11:43:46 PM
(0)
Master
Edited by hme83 on Oct 7, 2011 at 11:47:30 PM

I don't know that either of these will work, but try *777*1# and *777*4# send. One gives me N&W minutes, the other Mexico roaming minutes; but I'm on the $1/day plan, so it's possible one of those options may give you info. pertinent to your rate plan. (?)

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

=^..^=

- Doug Larson

[ Edited ]
4 of 6 (5,856 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2011 1:08:44 PM
(0)
Contributor

Oh the first one worked! Thank you soo much Smiley Happy

Oh the first one worked! Thank you soo much Smiley Happy

5 of 6 (5,845 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2011 5:19:00 PM
(0)
Master
You're welcome - I'm happy to hear that was it. Smiley Happy
                                                                                                                         =^..^=

- Doug Larson

You're welcome - I'm happy to hear that was it. Smiley Happy
                                                                                                                         =^..^=

- Doug Larson

6 of 6 (5,840 Views)