How to recover my PUK code
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 17, 2014 3:31:15 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

How to recover my PUK code

4 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 17, 2014 3:31:15 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How to recover my PUK code

2 of 5 (1,942 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 17, 2014 3:50:12 AM
(0)
Tutor

I tried that already. I have a go phone and it won't let me register a new account because my go phone! witch really sucks!!!

I tried that already. I have a go phone and it won't let me register a new account because my go phone! witch really sucks!!!

3 of 5 (1,940 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 17, 2014 3:55:14 AM
(0)
Tutor

Unless u know of a nother way I can do it from my ipad I don't have a landline to call the 800 number

Unless u know of a nother way I can do it from my ipad I don't have a landline to call the 800 number

4 of 5 (1,937 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 17, 2014 9:07:23 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Lovescamo101 wrote:

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Lovescamo101 wrote:

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

5 of 5 (1,888 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments