Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Appleetree7's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, October 22nd, 2011 9:08 PM

Help with service area error?

For the past couple days I haven't been able to send messages or calls, I keep getting the error message that there is no service area and I can only make emergency calls. So how do I fix this? Is there some setting that has accidentally been changed?

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

12 years ago

You're welcome. 🙂 

You really can't beat visiting with friends/neighbors in the area to get the best picture of what coverage is like with various carriers.  But with at&t's prepaid service you do have to understand that you generally won't have access to coverage that is provided by their roaming partners, so make certain that another carrier's *prepaid* service actually has the footprint that you need.  Some of the MVNOs that only offer prepaid service may be your best bet (such as TracFone, etc.).

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I'd like to report a outage in blythe ca. No service. Or it comes and goes. Went by the art tower there are contractors in site and they were working on the generators. But the att guy there said he had no service as well. Can't call in because we don't have service. So I have to do this while I have wifi. Please look into it. No service in blythe ca
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.