Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 25, 2014
8:10:43 PM
View profile
Gophone expired and new sim

I had a go phone number but its expired and cant get into it unline to refill. Is it posable to get the same number back on a new card.

I had a go phone number but its expired and cant get into it unline to refill. Is it posable to get the same number back on a new card.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 26, 2014 7:41:19 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru
Edited by adidaskid808 on Mar 26, 2014 at 7:41:54 AM

If after the Account Balance Expiration Date and you don't refill for another 60 days. You will lost your number !!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Gophone expired and new sim

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 25, 2014 8:39:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
I think you have a certain number of days before you lose the number. I believe it was 30 days. I could be wrong though. Smiley Tongue
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
I think you have a certain number of days before you lose the number. I believe it was 30 days. I could be wrong though. Smiley Tongue
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Gophone expired and new sim

2 of 3 (720 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 26, 2014 7:41:19 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru
Edited by adidaskid808 on Mar 26, 2014 at 7:41:54 AM

If after the Account Balance Expiration Date and you don't refill for another 60 days. You will lost your number !!

Re: Gophone expired and new sim

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (684 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments