Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
cq012233's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, November 11th, 2014 5:54 AM

GoPhone service minutes

Hello.

I have AT&T GoPhone's $25 plan for smartphones with 250 talk minutes and unlimited text messages. Unfortunately, I've ran myself down to 20 minutes during a hectic month. This wont last me until my expiration on Nov. 29th.

I have a balance in my account, is there any way I can purchase additional talk minutes ahead of my expiration? If so, what is the cost?

I couldn't find anything relevant in the FAQ. I am sure this question is making you roll your eyes but I greatly appreciate any information you can give me. I am kind of new to this service.

Thank you very much!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mentor

• 

44 Messages

9 years ago

I think with that $25 plan you pay 10 cents a minute for anything over 250. I don't know exactly when they charge you for that and would be sure to have enough balance to cover it.

Good luck...

Scholar

• 

457 Messages

9 years ago

I am not sure about this, but your best bet is to stop by a corporate store and ask them if they can help you out.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Thank you for the response. It was very helpful!

One more thing... Do you know if it will charge my balance automatically? I have $15 in my account, which is seemingly enough to carry me over until my renewal about 10-12 days from now. 10 cents per min isn't too bad, but I want to make sure it is able to charge me without disruption of service.

Thanks, again.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

It may be the same cost as monthly plan rate just the expiration date would be extended ahead of time after the new minutes are purchased? I am assuming that it is the minutes that you use from the alloted time frame. 

I had experience when I used up most of my minutes and the account was set up as auto-pay when the minute went below amount of $5 it triggered automatic payment from my account and without me noticing which was a hazzard if not keeping track of the minute usage. 

Scholar

• 

77 Messages

9 years ago

Check with ATT, you can get a plan with unlimited talk and text for not a lot more. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.