Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
metaller's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, December 23rd, 2011 1:11 AM

GoPhone Data Feature Package is NOT working :(

Hi All,

I have bought AT&T SIM card and plugged it into my unlocked LG Optimus One smartphone. Calling feature works fine, but data doesn't work. After that I bought Data Feature Package for $5 but still neither browser nor gmail works. Thats pretty much surprised me. Any ideas how to make it working ? Thanks in advance !

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

346 Messages

12 years ago

Have you set up the APN on your phone? One thing I've noticed with the unlocked phones I've had was that the APN isn't provisioned automatically. There should be some posts on this board regarding the correct APN settings or you could always Google for AT&T APN. On my iPad and it's a pain trying to look up information.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

12 years ago

With the phone being unlocked and not officially AT&T-sponsored nor branded, I would expect you to have a problem with accessing data...

You somehow need to change the phone's data settings. Unfortunately, I don't have the slightest clue on how to do such a thing.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

Thanks a lot ! I will google for AT&T APN.

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

12 years ago

Awesome. Congrats.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.