Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Dec 22, 2011
5:11:24 PM
GoPhone Data Feature Package is NOT working :(

Hi All,

I have bought AT&T SIM card and plugged it into my unlocked LG Optimus One smartphone. Calling feature works fine, but data doesn't work. After that I bought Data Feature Package for $5 but still neither browser nor gmail works. Thats pretty much surprised me. Any ideas how to make it working ? Thanks in advance !

Hi All,

I have bought AT&T SIM card and plugged it into my unlocked LG Optimus One smartphone. Calling feature works fine, but data doesn't work. After that I bought Data Feature Package for $5 but still neither browser nor gmail works. Thats pretty much surprised me. Any ideas how to make it working ? Thanks in advance !

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Accepted Solution

GoPhone Data Feature Package is NOT working :(

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 22, 2011 9:56:19 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
With the phone being unlocked and not officially AT&T-sponsored nor branded, I would expect you to have a problem with accessing data...

You somehow need to change the phone's data settings. Unfortunately, I don't have the slightest clue on how to do such a thing.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

With the phone being unlocked and not officially AT&T-sponsored nor branded, I would expect you to have a problem with accessing data...

You somehow need to change the phone's data settings. Unfortunately, I don't have the slightest clue on how to do such a thing.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: GoPhone Data Feature Package is NOT working :(

2 of 6 (13,947 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 23, 2011 9:02:50 PM
(0)
Scholar
Have you set up the APN on your phone? One thing I've noticed with the unlocked phones I've had was that the APN isn't provisioned automatically. There should be some posts on this board regarding the correct APN settings or you could always Google for AT&T APN. On my iPad and it's a pain trying to look up information.
Have you set up the APN on your phone? One thing I've noticed with the unlocked phones I've had was that the APN isn't provisioned automatically. There should be some posts on this board regarding the correct APN settings or you could always Google for AT&T APN. On my iPad and it's a pain trying to look up information.

3 of 6 (13,928 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 23, 2011 11:27:39 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks a lot ! I will google for AT&T APN.

Thanks a lot ! I will google for AT&T APN.

4 of 6 (13,923 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply

5 of 6 (13,920 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 24, 2011 9:59:35 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Awesome. Congrats.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Awesome. Congrats.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

6 of 6 (13,912 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments