Wireless Forums

Posted Mar 28, 2012
5:31:37 PM
GoPhone Account Information
Edited by jamileh on Mar 29, 2012 at 5:54:22 AM

Hello Jamileh: Anyway / anyplace on-line to locate a statement for us Go_Phone users? Thanks in advance for any information about locating a statement of charges / deductions / additions for those of us with a Go-Phone. Bye for now....

<subject edited - new post created>

Hello Jamileh: Anyway / anyplace on-line to locate a statement for us Go_Phone users? Thanks in advance for any information about locating a statement of charges / deductions / additions for those of us with a Go-Phone. Bye for now....

<subject edited - new post created>

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 29, 2012 5:53:19 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager
Edited by jamileh on Mar 29, 2012 at 5:54:34 AM

Here's a link to the GoPhone Terms which has a lot of great info: http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/legal/index.jsp?q_termsKey=prepaidPlanTerms&q_termsName=GoPhone+Plan+Terms#PYG

As for account related info, here's a link to the GoPhone site: http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/go-phones/prepaid-accounts.jsp

You can do all things account related there. :smileyhappy:

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 29, 2012 5:53:19 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager
Edited by jamileh on Mar 29, 2012 at 5:54:34 AM

Here's a link to the GoPhone Terms which has a lot of great info: http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/legal/index.jsp?q_termsKey=prepaidPlanTerms&q_termsNa...

As for account related info, here's a link to the GoPhone site: http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/go-phones/prepaid-accounts.jsp

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Here's a link to the GoPhone Terms which has a lot of great info: http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/legal/index.jsp?q_termsKey=prepaidPlanTerms&q_termsName=GoPhone+Plan+Terms#PYG

--------------

[ Edited ]
2 of 5 (4,206 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 29, 2012 8:52:09 AM
(0)
Teacher
Thanks much... Excellent GoPhone information and help, by following your posted links... Thanks again! An on-line billing statement of charges suggestion is a future implementation or / "wish-list" feature for us GoPhone users. I have not located a line by line minutes used / charges billing statement yet. Thanks once again for your reply and help. Bye for now...
Thanks much... Excellent GoPhone information and help, by following your posted links... Thanks again! An on-line billing statement of charges suggestion is a future implementation or / "wish-list" feature for us GoPhone users. I have not located a line by line minutes used / charges billing statement yet. Thanks once again for your reply and help. Bye for now...

Re: GoPhone Account Information

3 of 5 (4,189 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 29, 2012 9:08:41 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Thanks! I'm glad I was able to help. 

I like your suggestion and will definitely pass it on!

--------------

Thanks! I'm glad I was able to help. 

I like your suggestion and will definitely pass it on!

--------------

4 of 5 (4,185 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 29, 2012 9:28:38 AM
(0)
Teacher
Thank you very much Jamileh! Much appreciated! (:smileyhappy:!!!
Thank you very much Jamileh! Much appreciated! (:smileyhappy:!!!

5 of 5 (4,180 Views)