Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Shyannes's profile

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

Thursday, July 17th, 2014 10:42 PM

Getting No Where!

I have called the number  for go phone support, and of  course got no where even after answering the zillion qjestions, it ended up with sorry hang up and call again!

We do NOT used our Go Phone except in emergencies, and then only to make calls as we are older and know nothing about texting, or even the phone for that matter.   Well out of curiosity I came online and looked at the history, was expecting to see nothing since we have not used the phone since last December or so, but to my surprise I saw where it showed calls being forwarded to a number we do not recognize at all.   What the heck is that?  Of course after seeing that I went  back through the history and saw where something called SMS termitating was billed to the phone several times, which is not AT ALL possible.

Can someone, anyone tell me what is going on with this dang phone?

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

When a call forwards it is usually to your voicemail if the phone has not been answered. SMS terminating means someone or something is sending text messages from the phone.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Correct, forwarded calls are most likely to the viocemail. "SMS terminating" actually means incoming text messages, so someone is sending messages to your number, when or if you send text messages it would say "SMS originating".

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.