Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 10, 2011
6:15:24 AM
View profile
Focus and GoPhone

Hello!  I want to make sure this will work.  If I buy this unlocked Focus from Amazon, can I use it as a GoPhone?  Also, can I use the pay per minute plan with a data plan and maybe a text plan? I use very few minutes and texts and think I could keep the bill under about $30/month ($25 data plus a few minutes of talk or texts).  I would mostly use it with wifi, so I might even be able to use a cheaper data plan.

Thanks

Hello!  I want to make sure this will work.  If I buy this unlocked Focus from Amazon, can I use it as a GoPhone?  Also, can I use the pay per minute plan with a data plan and maybe a text plan? I use very few minutes and texts and think I could keep the bill under about $30/month ($25 data plus a few minutes of talk or texts).  I would mostly use it with wifi, so I might even be able to use a cheaper data plan.

Thanks

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 10, 2011 6:17:16 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Yes, that would completely work. I am using a Samsung Captivate with the $0.10 a minute rate plan, unlimited messaging, and Wi-Fi for data usage. It all costs me $25 or less per month. Smiley Happy

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Focus and GoPhone

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 10, 2011 6:17:16 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Yes, that would completely work. I am using a Samsung Captivate with the $0.10 a minute rate plan, unlimited messaging, and Wi-Fi for data usage. It all costs me $25 or less per month. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Focus and GoPhone

2 of 4 (816 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2011 5:47:02 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks!

Thanks!

3 of 4 (796 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2011 6:37:10 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
You are welcome! Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

You are welcome! Enjoy! Smiley Happy

4 of 4 (791 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments